Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,127 comments
Unfairly banned from wjunction because he exposed a leecher who was hurting many other uploaders and breaking almost all forum rules. :facepalm: Makes absolutely no sense that he got banned.
The leecher should have been banned, that worthless trash.

Good sales today but cheap USA users buying 3 day premium -_-
All of my USA sales today are 3 day premium

You better disable this. Someone who buys 3 days premium usually wants it for downloading as much as he can in 3 days and that's all.

I think most of them may renew mainly because the renew is automatic and they have not understood this from the beginning.

It is better for you to disable it. Unless u get high percentage of rebills from those 3 days premiums.

Last edited:
Good sales today but cheap USA users buying 3 day premium -_-
All of my USA sales today are 3 day premium

You better disable this. Someone who buys 3 days premium usually wants it for downloading as much as he can in 3 days and that's all.

I think most of them may renew mainly because the renew is automatic and they have not understood this from the beginning.

It is better for you to disable it. Unless u get high percentage of rebills from those 3 days premiums.

Hmm, I believe it's not good to disable 3 day premium.
Disabling 3 day premium will not force those cheap users to buy 30 day premium. Besides, he can click on another poster's link and buy 3 day premium, then I lose out on potential sales and rebills.
When I post on forums, I am competing with other posters, so it's good to make sure that I get all possible sales, including 3 day premium.

after not getting sales i also enable the 3 day tariff and see 1 got 1 sale 2 days ago now again zero

looks like there are no more sales on k2s/fboom now a days, everyone is premium now

I beg to disagree with your theory as the only forum I'm posting 70% is still downloading as free user. It should really depends on where are you posting. Even at PS where you think there are tons of K2S premium user, one can still get a sale if you'll only post everyday with the maximum number of post per day. This is the guarantee tip I can give to those who want to get a sale. :sun:

I beg to disagree with your theory as the only forum I'm posting 70% is still downloading as free user. It should really depends on where are you posting. Even at PS where you think there are tons of K2S premium user, one can still get a sale if you'll only post everyday with the maximum number of post per day. This is the guarantee tip I can give to those who want to get a sale. :sun:

lol do you know who i am ?

Should I know who are you? ROFL }:-) I made a comment about your theory and basically your theory doesn't hold for all of us. Accept it or not there's still a market share for non premium users. I make sure I won't waste my time to comment to You anymore. :O) Have a nice day! :whistling:

facethewind is bumping this thread

why? as we all know keep2s give very low earnings and have worst downloads/sales ratio of all filehosts.

only a small group of professional flooders/spammers & longtime established blog owners reach 1000-5000 daily downloads for small sales

K2S is definitive unprofitable for regular forum posters/users.

seems facethewind have a special relationship with k2s, within a short time we will see next bumping message of facethewind here ..

Even though I've been guilty of it myself in the past, people in these topics should focus on their issues with the host & helpful replies by host & others, instead of putting emphasis on petty arguments & disagreements with each other.

report for what? did he threaten u? If not let him live to make money. .

don't worry. i am not reporting anyone. I said "something".

facethewind is bumping this thread

why? as we all know keep2s give very low earnings and have worst downloads/sales ratio of all filehosts.

only a small group of professional flooders/spammers & longtime established blog owners reach 1000-5000 daily downloads for small sales

K2S is definitive unprofitable for regular forum posters/users.

seems facethewind have a special relationship with k2s, within a short time we will see next bumping message of facethewind here ..

:facepalm: you are the dumbest person I've seen on this forum. Your stupid post is not even worth a reply.

Last edited:
Back