Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,122 comments
a high no of free downloads and less sales probably means users are satisfied with free speed. in such cases reducing the free download speed will surely increase sales.

can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
I want to suggest this file host to my friend
I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
regards

can someone tell me how much is average earn in k2s if you post for example 15-20 videos daily in bigg forums, without mirror file hosts :)
I was using k2s but only as mirror, I don't use it anymore because the admins didn't wanted to increase space for my files.
regards

Your question is impossible to answer. Some people earn little, some people earn a lot. There are too many variations and factors that affect earning.

regards

Your question is impossible to answer. Some people earn little, some people earn a lot. There are too many variations and factors that affect earning.

I was thinking about average earning. I guess that earning would be better if they use k2s alone than if there is mirror host

Back