Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
Hi all,
I have a K2S premium account, I read here about earning money with this, but I can't see nothing about this, maybe actually is no more possible to earn with K2S?

I tried to upload a file, but I am able to see just how many downloads the file and nothing refered to $.

I am confused :facepalm:, could you help me to understand, please?

Last edited:
Anyone here request their payouts using Perfect Money also? Have you been paid? I have not been paid yet. I requested on April 3. It is now April 12 and still no payment. Am I the only one facing this issue? Jeff in ICQ keeps telling me that he'll pay "today" or "tomorrow". But still no payment. I'm getting really frustrated already. He does not even mention it in his latest reply regarding the delay of payments.

Anyone here request their payouts using Perfect Money also? Have you been paid? I have not been paid yet. I requested on April 3. It is now April 12 and still no payment. Am I the only one facing this issue? Jeff in ICQ keeps telling me that he'll pay "today" or "tomorrow". But still no payment. I'm getting really frustrated already. He does not even mention it in his latest reply regarding the delay of payments.

i never face any problem perfectmony payment and i receive my payment on time

i have this problem and i sent jeff an email and he said the same as he said to you. so i think its matter of time till they pay.

i never face any problem perfectmony payment and i receive my payment on time

When was the last time you got payment?

I noticed Earnings 0$ and "My productivity scale" is gray color, and not red or yellow or green.

It's normal? I have to wait for something?

Last edited:
Back