Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
Happy with first lifetime sale when i'm feeling upset about K2s
Apr 09, 2015 14 1:121 1 / 64.975 0 / 0 0 / 0 0 / 0 64.975

14 downloads and lifetime.. omg there is no justice in this world :)

not even word from madcezir last days, looks like his sales back to normal and he is very happy.

Apr 05, 201516581:3892

Apr 06, 201517111:4251

Apr 07, 201515691:3991

Apr 08, 201513541:3931

Apr 09, 20156001:3642

I'm tired of saying the same thing. Hope I did not. I'll shut up now
msp_smile.gif

Good luck to everyone
wave.gif

i can see in future.. and maybe today will finish with 2 sales and next 3 days maybe 1 sale per day :P

Last edited:
If there really was some serious problem, you would be seeing a lot more people complain.
Do you think K2S is some tiny filehost? It has countless affiliates and the people who post here regularly probably don't even make up 5% of them.

I would reccomend to check uploaded, RG, Datafile and other competing filehost discussions. It is pretty much the same everywhere. The problem is not really with K2S. The problem is with filehosts as a whole. There is no better longterm solution. This is just the way it is. I am just glad that I was able to save a lot of money thanks to K2S, because it is pretty obvious that dark times are coming....

Jeff, where are you? How you can explain medsezir stats? We all have the same problems last weeks :-?

Apr 05, 201516581:3892

Apr 06, 201517111:4251

Apr 07, 201515691:3991

Apr 08, 201513541:3931

Apr 09, 20156001:3642

I'm tired of saying the same thing. Hope I did not. I'll shut up now :)

Good luck to everyone :wave:

Last edited:
If there really was some serious problem, you would be seeing a lot more people complain.
Do you think K2S is some tiny filehost? It has countless affiliates and the people who post here regularly probably don't even make up 5% of them.

obviously that peoples who working with filesharing sites more than 10 years and started with k2s in 2013 are all stupid, they dont know anything about filesharing. please be happy with your sales and don't mess with anyone. good luck :)

obviously that peoples who working with filesharing sites more than 10 years and started with k2s in 2013 are all stupid, they dont know anything about filesharing. please be happy with your sales and don't mess with anyone. good luck :)

You've been passively crying about low sales and alluding to shaving since January. For someone who has been a member of wjunction since 2011, you don't seem very intelligent.
It's quite simple. Why don't you make 2-3 test sales and see if they are properly credited to your account?
4+ years of uploading and you don't have extra $ to try some test sales? lol. I seriously wonder what the fuck you have been doing with your life.

You've been passively crying about low sales and alluding to shaving since January. For someone who has been a member of wjunction since 2011, you don't seem very intelligent.
It's quite simple. Why don't you make 2-3 test sales and see if they are properly credited to your account?
4+ years of uploading and you don't have extra $ to try some test sales? lol. I seriously wonder what the fuck you have been doing with your life.

You are the one who should not talk now. You have an own website with unique traffic so you can get easily sales. But we talk about forum posters who share the traffic.

You are the one who should not talk now. You have an own website with unique traffic so you can get easily sales. But we talk about forum posters who share the traffic.

So you are saying K2S is shaving only forum sales?
And, I use K2S only for forum posting. I use different host for my site.

I did a payout request on 2015-04-05 but till now they didn't process it , so how long it take till they process it ?

Depends how you asked, what payment processor did you use. Dont forget that this week were easter holidays, so it might take a bit more time. Usually bank wire transfer takes a longer time, paypal also. Other payment methods like webmoney and so on are usually paid monday and thursday.

But no need to worry. You will be paid. You can say whatever you want about keep2share, but they pay...

Back