Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,099 comments
I worked 3 different hosts for same job in 7 years.

Filesonic , extabit , K2s.

Results are same. 4 sales per day. Every host are same.

Soo please stop crying boys just make self-image

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PropAGaniA
hold money received ?

Hold money is adding your total balance part part.
i dont understandw.
money
further hold?

I worked 3 different hosts for same job in 7 years.

Filesonic , extabit , K2s.

Results are same. 4 sales per day. Every host are same.

Soo please stop crying boys just make self-image

You have total 5 post at wjunction and all those 5 post in K2S thread and all of them in a favor of K2S....impressive keep it up :D

Not for K2s. It's reality.

I really bored this crying comments here. Bad sales, no sales, böööö, Who cares? I got sales crying boy not.

I'm a good uploader he is a not. ıt's reality too.

You have total 5 post at wjunction and all those 5 post in K2S thread and all of them in a favor of K2S....impressive keep it up :D

I really bored this crying comments here. Bad sales, no sales, böööö, Who cares? I got sales crying boy not.

Hello Dear friends & Members,

Firstly i would like to say thanks to keep2share for great service & great filehost,

what i think about uploaders they always shout they always cry like a baby girl i dont know why but its a trend of uploaders,

I believe those uploaders believe in themself those uploaders having good access in good sites they can take sales easily per day 1 or 2.

Moreover this filehost is amazing and very popular too and staff is amazing specially Jeff.

so please uploader do work and dont shout i believe those are professional they ar not gonna fight again they are not gonna sent bad comments too.

Thank you

Best Regards TrueMaster

Firstly i would like to say thanks to keep2share for great service & great filehost,

what i think about uploaders they always shout they always cry like a baby girl i dont know why but its a trend of uploaders,

I believe those uploaders believe in themself those uploaders having good access in good sites they can take sales easily per day 1 or 2.

Moreover this filehost is amazing and very popular too and staff is amazing specially Jeff.

so please uploader do work and dont shout i believe those are professional they ar not gonna fight again they are not gonna sent bad comments too.

Thank you

Best Regards TrueMaster

thanks for your all efforts..but trust me i never cried for sale :D as i always have sales i'm not working with keep2share :)

Thank you

Best Regards TrueMaster

thanks for your all efforts..but trust me i never cried for sale :D as i always have sales i'm not working with keep2share :)

than what you do in this thread? go and complain about the .exe file in uploaded thread.

than what you do in this thread? go and complain about the .exe file in uploaded thread.

No Offense guyz....i was just saying bcoz most of the big uploaders having bad days in K2S....i felt that Lazovic new member supporting to much even more then
vAiLan , **Rls4free** ,medcezir who are good uploaders too.....well if you are talking about uploaded then bro i don't use tht 2 uploaded is just my 2ndry host.....and after the end of FSC and Oron most of the uploaders are on surviving mode :)
and better to end this topic here bcoz we are going offtopic

Last edited:

No Offense guyz....i was just saying bcoz most of the big uploaders having bad days in K2S....i felt that Lazovic new member supporting to much even more then
vAiLan , **Rls4free** ,medcezir who are good uploaders too.....well if you are talking about uploaded then bro i don't use tht 2 uploaded is just my 2ndry host.....and after the end of FSC and Oron most of the uploaders are on surviving mode :)
and better to end this topic here bcoz we are going offtopic

Mate actually i am not new member just opened a new account :)

I'm working witk k2s for 1.5 years , i earn monthly 1000 dolars. My sales are never reduced even cc option was disable.

So just working :)

You are in here since 14th Dec 2014 , How you can be bored with these posts !!?

Last edited:
Back