Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
Starting from the 1st of December 2014, MoneyPlatform will start the bank hold payout process.
Bank hold will be paid out in this structure: 10% from each new sales will be deducted from the hold and added to your available balance.

Holded payout will be added to your available balance on Wednesday for the last week (Monday-Sunday)

Bank still did not returned the funds. So we will cover the loss from our own budget.
This is why we will make the payouts to those partners who are still working with us despite of the current situation.
Those who left MoneyPlatform.biz for ever, will receive their hold after bank will unhold them.

First bank hold money will be available for withdrawing on 10th of December.
:fly:

Jeff 2 problems:
1)10% to low. For example if i have 500$ this mean i have to make 5000$
2)What about people who allready stop work with your host because of frozen money and problem with cc in past ? This mean they will never receive their money because they will not work with you. Sorry but you can`t force this people to work with you and you still have to pay them.

how can we get our hold money when not a single sale last days

b2c7kCu.png
Is it still worth of being in this business with such a stats?

nidzamarkoni

if I were you I would find something else to keep myself busy instead of uploading... I m just saying `LOL`

Or just show your best stats so we can decide if your sales are totally off or you are bad uploader...

Rapidgator probpably add his site to get 5% domain sale :D

1)10% to low. For example if i have 500$ this mean i have to make 5000$
2)What about people who allready stop work with your host because of frozen money and problem with cc in past ? This mean they will never receive their money because they will not work with you. Sorry but you can`t force this people to work with you and you still have to pay them.
People who stop working, get the hold when bank returned it.
This 10% montly hold we pay from our pocked.

Starting from the 1st of December 2014, MoneyPlatform will start the bank hold payout process.
Bank hold will be paid out in this structure: 10% from each new sales will be deducted from the hold and added to your available balance.

Holded payout will be added to your available balance on Wednesday for the last week (Monday-Sunday)

Bank still did not returned the funds. So we will cover the loss from our own budget.
This is why we will make the payouts to those partners who are still working with us despite of the current situation.
Those who left MoneyPlatform.biz for ever, will receive their hold after bank will unhold them.

great :sun:

Finally, some good news, thanks Jeff.
Only now more sales to come, rebills on - will be nice next step.
Keep on K2S (y)

Last edited:
not trustful
what is this new rule
i am staying away from this host
its like xerver.com
they suddenly increased 25 to their payout,then turned into scam

and here shaving sales and its not enough_?
... %10 hold
what the hell?

Looks like Keep2share will be the second(Wupload paid before they left) file host in file sharing history who will NOT running away with your earnings.

And still there are people calling k2s 'scam'.

Other file hosts (Oron, Multishare, Filesonic, etc) just closed and took your earnings with them. Keep2share could have done the same.

A little more respect would be on its place.

Last edited:
Looks like Keep2share will be the second(Wupload paid before they left) file host in file sharing history who will NOT running away with your erarnings.

And still there are people calling k2s 'scam'.

Other file hosts (Oron, Multishare, Filesonic, etc) just closed and took your earnings with them. Keep2share could have done the same.

A little more respect would be on its place.

I hope that K2s will stay in the business. As long as The sales are good then I dont mind about the frozen money. Although I have big amount money hold..

shit so it will take 1 year to be paid all frozen money this is bullshit also i dnt believe that bank frozen the money its you and stuck the user with you by holding amount and the way you paying is more painful it would be batter if you keep frozen amount. If you really want to pay frozen money give at least 25 %

also no sales, sales are badly fucked even low from uploaded
d3.png

Last edited:
shit so it will take 1 year to be paid all frozen money this is bullshit.

1 year is always better than never ^ ^, Just pray and hope

Good new from keep2share

Hello!
Starting from the 1st of December 2014, MoneyPlatform will start the bank hold(for August holded sales) payout process.

I'm not happy but atleast they still pay, for me I will receive all frozen money after 1 year, I feel so dissapointed

Last edited:
why simple we don't see all bank holded money available on 10th december and that's it,simple....wishes are one and reality is other....

First bank hold money will be available for withdrawing on 10th of December. Hope it will be the whole sum in red which is currently on payments page...Money suspended (hold) by bank:...but we will see....

so all bank holded money from august will be on available list on 10th december right???i hope i understand well....

No Jeff say if i not wrong 6 months so i believe deadline is February?(2015).. m`i right Jeff?
Depend of your curent earnings.
Some get hold in 1-3 month (if you earn x10 more now then on August), some 1 year or longer (if your current earnings less then on August).

Back