Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
Still no payment for me ... I had to stop using this service for non payment.....i took all my files off of the keep2s site as well...

Last edited:
Please not discus here about AK. Open separate topic for it. ;-)

About rebills, at the moment we not have rebills. In future we think it back for new sales.

In future ...... one month, two months, twelve months?

And the money held by the bank when you pay?

Even when we have to be patient here and upload files and get nothing in return?

Can you respond?

Please not discus here about AK. Open separate topic for it. ;-)

About rebills, at the moment we not have rebills. In future we think it back for new sales.

Even when we have to be patient here and upload files and get nothing in return?

Can you respond?

If rebill not active, please disable auto renew premium acc, I will be fair for all uploader for new sale.

Jeff you don`t want to pay frozen money... you can`t provide rebils.. so please tell me in case like this one why you don`t want increase PPS rate or you don`t want your members to be happy? .. Sorry but almost every other filehost have pps rate like your, even better but they also provide rebils .. in your host no rebils and no good pps rate for compensation.. don`t forget also now it`s not easy to make sales in k2s...

What you give in return ? Please don`t tell me weekly payments because i can give you many examples with weekly payments:

rapidgator, datafile, upstore and many more. and by the way all of this example have working CC.. only you don`t know how to add working CC so please take example from big players because looks like you are not BIG like some people believe...

Last edited:
they keep all rebills for themselfs and yet they claim to work for nothing and refuse to pay frozen funds.so funny how they are sucessfully bullschiting people for so long time.increase pps?why? everything is fine for them when they keep all your rebills.rethink your relations to hosts at all,they are not your friends or anything like that.you are only a moneymaking unit for them nothing more.they want money for themselfs especially when they come to trouble like they are now.i mean,whatever.good luck with the "maybe in future rebills" visions.

Jeff you don`t want to pay frozen money... you can`t provide rebils.. so please tell me in case like this one why you don`t want increase PPS rate or you don`t want your members to be happy? .. Sorry but almost every other filehost have pps rate like your, even better but they also provide rebils .. in your host no rebils and no good pps rate for compensation.. don`t forget also now it`s not easy to make sales in k2s...

What you give in return ? Please don`t tell me weekly payments because i can give you many examples with weekly payments:

rapidgator, datafile, upstore and many more. and by the way all of this example have working CC.. only you don`t know how to add working CC so please take example from big players because looks like you are not BIG like some people believe...
Exactly 100 % . Now we all want concrete answer on this from Jeff, not empty words like: will think about it in a future.
Now is final time to award affiliates which helps this host to flow even now with this big issues.
So give us higher rates for our efforts. Guys prepare a lifeboats for any case ;)

Can you respond?

If rebill not active, please disable auto renew premium acc, I will be fair for all uploader for new sale.

I asked Jeff, you are not Jeff .....

So I know that answer my questions?

Back