Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,101 comments
This is the industry... at every 2-3 years all filehosts are down ( RG+UL are the oldest in industry, but RG is in collapse with that shaving, i think they shave for attract that forgot money) 75% Of new sites have the same owners but "new names" . 2 Years ago was filesonic,wupload,fileserve,bitshare and others , all are down now only bitshare pay with hold 3 months...When K2S/RG/UL are down , other new sites appear again and will be accepted in all forums cause owners of forums earn with webmaster program or other plans of fh ... You win only 15-20% of sales they have big profit in short time.K2S can apply the RG practices all hold payments start to pay and new sales start to hold for 30 days ....

PS: We need to wait official reply , me too i move to other host if in few days we don't have an official reply

Last edited:
This is the industry... at every 2-3 years all filehosts are down ( RG+UL are the oldest in industry, but RG is in collapse with that shaving, i think they shave for attract that forgot money) 75% Of new sites have the same owners but "new names" . 2 Years ago was filesonic,wupload,fileserve,bitshare and others , all are down now only bitshare pay with hold 3 months...When K2S/RG/UL are down , other new sites appear again and will be accepted in all forums cause owners of forums earn with webmaster program or other plans of fh ... You win only 15-20% of sales they have big profit in short time.K2S can apply the RG practices all hold payments start to pay and new sales start to hold for 30 days ....

PS: We need to wait official reply , me too i move to other host if in few days we don't have an official reply
Clean smart statement and conclusion (y)

Total disappointed from you Jeff...
We wait 30 days for CC- Nothing
We wait 30 days for Payments - Again Nothing

Why company like RG and Uploaded don`t have problem to add CC.. but you can`t fix problem 1 month and still continue who know if you even can add again CC ..

People who believe k2s will pay all frozen money are total crazy... This money can be fresh start for all projects of k2s network.
People who believe will receive frozen money just need to wait until Jeff write here.. Sorry but frozen money can`t be paid because bank don`t accept to give our money And this will be all .. end of this question... After that Jeff will add new CC and people will continue work and will forget for frozen money it`s so simple and this was planed from long time ago...
Jeff in your case with CC we talk for alot of money and i can`t accept mastercard will ignore you like some small fish... 30 days it`s to long time.
<<<One simple question for you Jeff...>>>
If you receive bad answer about frozen money what you will do ? You will pay this money in near future(1-3 months max) or you will say Sorry...
Because for example Uploaded.. Rapidgator and many more have problems with CC like you all the time but they never have in past frozen money and they ALWAYS PAY .. Because if u not pay frozen money this mean you have scam program... because you can pay this money very easy... for example like we lose 1 month to work for nothing you can work 1 month without your profit and pay all money to your members.

the real issue is, this company wont survive another month without CC payment
and by the sound of it jeff has no solution for that
i just can't understand why uploaded and the others can have CC payment but after more than a month still K2S is having this most important issue
i don't think it takes more than a month to open a new merchant a account
with this attitude of jeff today i would say it is over

Please stop working with keep2share untill they pay our money!!!!
if you do so you are contributing with AK to kill the site.

but of course if you live in a poor country with a big percentage of unemployed people and your family, rent, etc depends of it. You can't wait for k2s, just switch to a stable host like uploaded, uploadable, rapidgator or letitibit.

if you have other sources of income then just wait and be patient. :x:

yes:)) Why you cry too much? they pay you every week from new sales :) you have only hold from august.... come on guys at RG too when they say 32 days hold all you say MOVE , STOP !! ETC...and you work with them too.. so need to wait other few days.. for good news

Last edited:
yes:)) Why you cry too much? they pay you every week from new sales :) you have only hold from august.... come on guys at RG too when they say 32 days hold all you say MOVE , STOP !! ETC...and you work with them too.. so need to wait other few days.. for good news
where is sales ? weekly 5-6 ? all are only monthly sale? Just wasting time. if they ad visa/master there is opportunity to do work. or you should leave.
Don't want to hear " We are Working on it" again and again :facepalm:

yes sales very very low but we need to wait for good news if you move all your data and in this time k2s back to normal ? wait 5-7 days again and wait for an official news and we decide what we can do:)

Back