Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
We start our blog. To help you earn more.
Our first article:
-------------------------------------------
Pushing up sales on the top forums
There is a widely held belief among the partners that it’s impossible to make money off the popular top thematic forums. All they ever do is talk about how there used to be a lot of sales and now there is none. MoneyPlatform team conducted a comprehensive analysis of different partners’ work on the forums and provides practical and useful recommendations concerning the way one can profit off of them.
Full article here - https://moneyplatform.biz/blog/?p=47

(You you like to write own article, please contact us: https://moneyplatform.biz/support/support/contact.html)

I do everything it indicates ...
And then what happens this month with sales?
You could also give an explanation of that. Thank you.

PayPal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.
Since we use exchanger to make PayPal payouts, and they have a minimum amount of requests to make
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

till now i satisfied sales with k2s fileboom wil get sales very rarely
now i plan to start tez files can i know how the sales in tez files
when i search any content in big forums i dont get tez file links even that host is accepted in all big forums too

Could someone please share his opinion on video previews?

I started woking with k2s and I can't determine how important is to have all my files converted because of video preview.

In my opinion files should stay in original format and not be all converted into shitty quality.

Also video preview looks really bad and users hate it, but I see most of uploaders have it on their posts.

How important is that preview anyway when it comes to sales?

now I'll show you why you have low sales
with the fall of Share-Online, keep2share downloads have increased
or written to Jeff_K2S and support center
look at the picture at what speed is the download as a free user

Last edited:
Back