Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
when the status in the dashboard geo traff (country wise downloads count) status stopped updating from that day my sales are getting dip
is that sales counter and dashboard status linked up
last and this month worse going on 2nd half of this year not good
losing hopes nightmare days are increasing
save sales and rebills

From what I'm seeing, I'm also seeing problems in statistics, and this also with sales. This is relatively common with k2s, always in the month there are days that present these "Problems". I hope they do not start dropping sales like other former hosts

I see every 2nd person is crying about sales / rebills , I thought I am the only one yeah stats are really bad the ... its like the promo month is getting cover with no sales in this month.

Well, sorry to say but sales are fine for me atm.
No drop, pretty stable (around 200-250$ / week).
However, I'm worried with the payment issues via paypal which seem to be very slow since a couple of weeks (not even mentioning the higher commision).
The wire costs are way too expensive for me (my bank charges almost 60$ on top of the 30$ from k2s).
i've been waiting for pp payment since saturday...
Hope this get better.

If they are shaving then why does some uploaders make 2000$+? Why didn't their sales got shaved??? is it always like this? Can someone put his monthly statistics just for research purposes?

Last edited:
Back