Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
Are some server IPs banned?, i use RDP and I can't upload (using my script and your API,
403 - Authorization required
), when downloading, it is asking captcha very much

75e50f0025da4fa52017302523f82e8e.jpg

Some news please regarding this

Last edited:
Hi all,

Be careful they are scammers! I bought 1 year premium plus about 2 weeks ago. I used my download limit everyday (50gb) and yesterday when I tried to login I got this message: Your account is blocked for sharing

I sent an email to support I told to them i'm using RDP for download/upload (who else not, because of download speed) but I'm not cheater, hacker etc. They said I'm ignoring their TOS that's why I got ban. I said okay in this case refund my money because I didn't get their service anymore but they said NO! So they steal my money! More than 120$!

Be careful guys!

P.S: I hope staff change their mind and go back to legit way...

Greetings,
PuTa

Hi all,

Be careful they are scammers! I bought 1 year premium plus about 2 weeks ago. I used my download limit everyday (50gb) and yesterday when I tried to login I got this message: Your account is blocked for sharing

I sent an email to support I told to them i'm using RDP for download/upload (who else not, because of download speed) but I'm not cheater, hacker etc. They said I'm ignoring their TOS that's why I got ban. I said okay in this case refund my money because I didn't get their service anymore but they said NO! So they steal my money! More than 120$!

Be careful guys!

P.S: I hope staff change their mind and go back to legit way...

Greetings,
PuTa

I mean you're an affiliate rep from another host and you buy 1 year with this host.. a lot of evidence points to you either running a leech host using various vps as nodes to download and saturate the bandwidth from your clients or you have some other shady thing going on because why would a affiliate rep buy a 1 year premium plus unless he had a really really really good reason to constantly use 50gb/day ...

we're not all that stupid here, 99% of the content posted on these hosts can be found on torrents, i just don't see you as one of these people who don't know how to torrent :)

just saying.

I'm not affiliate rep anymore. btw when they blocked me they didnt know i had image hosts. a lot of users got ban with same reason i think they dont have money to pay users anymore...i bought it so i can use my daily 50gb.

Back