Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
and there you have it, sales decrease because payment declined .... because banks are unhappy with the amount of fraudulent sales... which essentially comes from filehost being to popular and attracting those kind of hacking creepers.

i was right :) i'm not too bad at this!

and there you have it, sales decrease because payment declined .... because banks are unhappy with the amount of fraudulent sales... which essentially comes from filehost being to popular and attracting those kind of hacking creepers.

i was right :) i'm not too bad at this!

dude it is not about becoming more popular or something... These kind of things happen from time to time To filehosts...
Regarding to your argument there wouldn't be a "Depositfiles" anymore. But there is.
Things will get better with finding new merchant or fixing the current one's problems.

We are working on improve our merchants, investigate why some transactions are declined.
Also we start add few new merchants.
Soon ratio will be back i hope.

Finally you accepted there is a sale problem. Yes,yyyyes!
i accept it 1 moth ago(15% MasterCard become less). but some not read, mostly post ;-|
15% is a lot.
And we try to fix it.

Jeff why don't you set-up a sale tracking menu? With that way at least we see if someone tries to buy premium... Even premium transaction fails, we don't get demotivated and keep working hard... With seeing nothing and sale dropping we have no idea whats going on in this case...

Check luckyshare's sale tracking idea, it was awesome. Please consider this.

Jeff why don't you set-up a sale tracking menu? With that way at least we see if someone tries to buy premium... Even premium transaction fails, we don't get demotivated and keep working hard... With seeing nothing and sale dropping we have no idea whats going on in this case...

I had suggested this option about 2 years ago too but they didnt accept to add it. I also believe it would be a good idea because we can get motivated if we see how many users try to buy premium from our links even if some transactions will fail.

Jeff, this would be a good option for us.

Last edited:

I had suggested this option about 2 years ago too but they didnt accept to add it. I also believe it would be a good idea because we can get motivated if we see how many users try to buy premium from our links even if some transactions will fail.

+1

+1

+1000

+1+1

Of course his answer will be BIG NO! You offer to Jeff this :

Jeff can you please remove your Enable/Disable Shaving Mode feature and allow us to track our sales.

Jeff can you please remove your Enable/Disable Shaving Mode feature and allow us to track our sales.

please everyone vote for tacking sales option.. & we would like to know is Jeff can able to implement this system

+1

I dont care about that system, Im sure that there will be a lot of complaints like "some users try to buy premium from my links from xxx site/forum but they can not ..." why? what s wrong? ect

please everyone vote for tacking sales option.. & we would like to know is Jeff can able to implement this system

i support this jeff must consider this

jeff is there any chances of increase of premium prices like what you compititors (rg) Did?

now a days every file hosts one by one hiking there premium prices

also can be added and methods of sale!

example:

ScreenShot001.jpg

wmz,bitcoin and other...

so at least I'll know if I get rebill! because when I ask for rebills, get a response that premium account is purchased with WMZ!!! and can not be renewed automatically. o_o

Back