Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
As you remember in August 2014 we were attacked by "Adult King", consequence: the banks closed several of our merchants, money got frozen and we were fined for a huge sum of money. (~95% frozen money went to pay the penalties, 5% we managed to receive back)
In December 2014 we started returning frozen money from our pockets to the partners.
During the year 80% of our partners returned all the money which were in hold.
Almost all who proceed working with us, returned all the money which were in hold (Thank you to all who supported us in this difficult situation!)
Approximately 20% of the "Bank Hold" sum is still not payed (This are the partners who stopped working with us or decreased the traffic.)

The rest of the "Bank hold" we will pay in 2 steps.
50 % - 23th December 2015
50 % - 30th December 2015

:fly:

Last edited:
tomislav2634, last days you really have small sales and rebills. :( Make analise what is changed.
But in last 30 days you have record sales and record rebills. So in general last 30 days is best for you since December 2013.

tomislav2634, last days you really have small sales and rebills. :( Make analise what is changed.
But in last 30 days you have record sales and record rebills. So in general last 30 days is best for you since December 2013.

Are You joking with me? So, since I had a good 30 days I shoul be quiet and not complain? Is this what you telling me?

Did I deserve this?

What to analyze?

DL ratio the same and even bigger than usuall but no sales and no rebils. How Can I influence more?

I will wait for 2 more days and then I will delete all the files from k2s and return to RG

So you move from rg to k2s because no sales in rg, now you write you will move from k2s to rg again... nice logic.

Back