Status
Not open for further replies.

wowloot3

I figured out that we should upload our files to a site that most filehosters can leech through ftp. A site that gives direct links without premium so we can ftp off there to our other sites. No reuploading everytime from our computer, saves time. Any suggestions for what site to store our main files that can ftp to many other file hosts? free and no limit.

I know mediafire can but it has a 200 file limit :(

8 comments
Simples, rent a VPS/Server - set up nginx on the server, then remote upload from your server when they go down :P | if you don't share your server's details with anybody else - you won't get copyright violation notifications on your server... you just need a lot of space...

BUY FILEFACTORY LIFETIME PREMIUM....

put all files there, don't share links

No please, Filefactory is terrible for backup. I uploaded 1 terabyte on filefactory and now 70% of these files are offline because they have problem with servers :facepalm:

Don't use filefactory or you will lose your files (I lost 700 gb:'( )

hmm..... I use rapidshare for backup, and not sharing my links, but some of my files marked as illegal. Not sure how someone can get my links and reported it rs, but friend said that some time site like rapidsearch can search and found your files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back