KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,412 comments
@KatFile

My payment request is rejected.

Are you serious? You ever cancelled my payment request and put the money back to my balance last time. I guessed you were busy so I didn't complain and continued uploading to KatFile. Now you skipped my payment requests two times, and this time you don't put the money back to my balance.

I have never stop uploading and I told you I only update files every week in the first beginning. I just take a break on the week of Labor Day and it was announced on my website. It's not only KatFile, I didn't upload anything to any filehosts last week. My last upload date is 22th April for all filehosts. I'm not a copy cat, so my resources are not unlimited. You cannot expect that I can upload daily. Please fix your criteria. The coverage of KatFile links on my website is already over 80% and KatFile links are always on the top. You are free to design a bot to scan it. Oh shit, I just gave the suggestion to one of my visitors this morning. Now do I need to say "Sorry, we are going to delete all KatFile links sooner or later because it scammed us."? :facepalm:

In addition, please answer the question you have ignored for a long time. Can I see sale counts when I'm on PPD? I never paste any referral links to anyone, so I can treat all my referrals are my visitors who registered from my download links. Is it right? I usually saw some stars near these usernames and I know it means they are premiums:
qR7WYXn.png

However, I have never seen any sales count showing on my stats page. The field is always "0 / $0". It's not the first time I cooperate with a filehost who uses XFileSharing Pro. On other filehosts who also use XFileSharing Pro, I can still see some counts such as "3 / $0" when I'm on PPD. If your answer is that you also show sales count when I'm on PPD, please investigate the reason that those "stars" had never become my sales count. I need this information to determine when I can switch to PPS.

Last edited:
scam scam scam scam scam scam

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

close asap

scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SCAM

Last edited:
Yes, when a uploader work with us , the shouldn't stop sharing because users refund money and it big damage for us.
would you like we damage and lost money ?
its easy start again and get next week your money .

Yes, when a uploader work with us , the shouldn't stop sharing because users refund money and it big damage for us.

I announced I would take a break last week on my website well and you still got new sales from my website during the week. I don't think it casued any losses. And all my visitors know I update every weekends. Taking a break for a week with holidays doesn't mean I stopped uploading. We are not your slaves. We have our own time to take a break.

Last edited:

I announced I would take a break last week on my website well and you still got new sales from my website during the week. I don't think it casued any losses. And all my visitors know I update every weekends. Taking a break for a week with holidays doesn't mean I stopped uploading. We are not your slaves. We have our own time to take a break.

If you didn't stop sharing, please send me your username
Thank you .

Last edited:

If you didn't stop sharing, please send me your username
Thank you .

PM sent. You are free to check everything.

Please also reply the sale couting question I asked on the previous page.

Last edited:
@giang_coi: Thank you for the information but ZapFile only keep inactive files 90 days for premium users. It cannot avoid the reuploading hell.
Hello , they are friendly , you can PM and request them to increase the validity for your Files , they do it :)
That is why its recommended :)

Back