KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,412 comments
"We are working on katfile please Request Money 22 May 2017"

Are you kidding me or what?I'm waiting for a withdrawal for over a month. You gave me the last one and now I have to wait again ?????

THIS SYSTEM IS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

KatFile did the crazy matter against uploaders because he received a lot of chargeback requests, so he indeed needs some time to recover his losses before the next payment. However, rejecting payments according to rough statistics and naive speculation is unacceptable. It will result in some revenge from uploaders. It's expected that some uploaders will delete all their files and quit for good, which will cause another chargeback storm to his credit card processor.

Anyway, I've suggested KatFile should implement a chargeback tracking system and just reject payment requests for uploaders who casued chargebacks. Just hope it can be implemented soon and KatFile won't find another excuse to reject my next payment request.

Last edited:
How many times You ignored me?
I posted many times here and PM to you.
WHERE is MY FILES?
1st server crush You lost 6000 files.
2nd your excuse "Server transfer" You lost 4000 files.
My files are not free, You lost my property.
and Do you understand that How long take time to upload for total 10000 files ?

YOU MUST BE SERIOUS to THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

@KatFile: Please reveal how many files you lost during server crashes and server transfer. It will destroy your business yourself. Look at BigFile and its current situation. I saw a lot of uploaders in this thread highly relying on remote upload. It indicates those uploaders don't have dedicated servers to upload terabytes in a short time. Such epic failure will result in the chargeback storm started by downloaders..

Last edited:
Please check FTP
It doesn't work...
They have never fixed. Only say "I will check"..... I feel they do not know what is problem.

hMCS25C.jpg

Kat File changed earn table again.
Change earn table many times in a short term,No more daily payment, no normal upload system, state frozen, lose file trouble again....
they do not have any GOOD NEWS.
It looks like "Just Before They Die".... :(
But this is history of File storage, not surprise things.

Last edited:
@edward1192: Here is my answer to someone asked me how KatFile is after I'd joined KatFile for two weeks:
Programming★☆☆☆☆
Server management★☆☆☆☆
Administration★★★☆☆
Coaxing★★★★★
I can believe most affliates of KatFile have similar feeling, and I don't think it will be changed in the near future. At least KatFile needs a lot of revenue generated by us. Otherwise, KatFile won't be able to grow his business and hire senior programmers & senior server admins. Before KatFile grows and becomes robust enough, I suggest you find a better solution to store you backups (Google Drive, Amazon Drive, 1fichier, etc.) and a better way upload your files (RDP, VPS, dedicated server, etc.) in order to avoid such losses.

Back