KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,413 comments
@KatFile: Are you sure you are increasing PPD rates, not decreasing? I saw 705-10024 MB files for tier 1 were $0.0155 yesterday, then it became $0.0040 and now it's $0.0080. I'm on PPD4.

Yes because its host and Direct download without opening the katfile website
http://katfile.com/ttbbukxi299r

Regarding PPD3, it seems that you changed it to the hotlink mode, so the phrase "1 Download Page" should be modified to "direct download" or something else.

Last edited:
After doing a deep analysis, I can conclude that the true rate is $3/1000DLs for tier 1. KatFile doesn't count downloads honestly now so I get the counts of click events from Google Analytics. Any fllehosts who count downloads honestly with the rate $6 ~ $13/1000DLs can be a replacement of current KatFile. If you guys cannot wait KatFile, it's easily to find another filehost.

Last edited:
Mess
I chose PPD4 mode:
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed, captcha and countdown included.

But, I see my Earning Reports => Only got 25% Earning
Why???

And, Country TW should be in PLAN A. But some are in PLAN B .

Now i do't know what to do!
Downtime......

Last edited:
Mess
I chose PPD4 mode:
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed, captcha and countdown included.

But, I see my Earning Reports => Only got 25% Earning
Why???

And, Country TW should be in PLAN A. But some are in PLAN B .

Now i do't know what to do!
Downtime......

Its takes time , because of it we said that wait until 21 april for optimizing

Its takes time , because of it we said that wait until 21 april for optimizing
Do you mean PPD4 is 25% until 21th April?

No it will change , its take time 24 hours

I still think the fix of counting issue and the increase of rates are two different things. With the current situtation, fixing the counting issue should be higher priority and it's enough to give uploaders abundant profits. As to the rate increase, I still doubt where your bucks come from. I haven't seen you developed any new financial resources. Can you afford it?

Hi katfile
The download link is not displayed even if you press the "Free button" of the image.
Only ad pages are displayed.
You are eliminating free downloads.
This will reduce the download count.
Hseg19q.jpg

@KatFile: Popup ads are not so bad, but some visitors complained they received virus alerts from Norton Security. Besides, it was McAfee last month. I didn't tell you because I was worried that you would remove ads completely and go bankrupt. Isn't it possible to just remove those ads which are treated as virus by anti-virus softwares?

hope to upgrade me

user : yy9999

Activated

@KatFile: Popup ads are not so bad, but some visitors complained they received virus alerts from Norton Security. Besides, it was McAfee last month. I didn't tell you because I was worried that you would remove ads completely and go bankrupt. Isn't it possible to just remove those ads which are treated as virus by anti-virus softwares?
we will check ads

Back