KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,412 comments
I have mine set at PPD1 also make the download after download limit set to 1 or 2 min.

I mean don't you want to make money off your ads. more download clicks mean more money for you.

I have mine set at PPD1 also make the download after download limit set to 1 or 2 min.

I mean don't you want to make money off your ads. more download clicks mean more money for you.

First of all we should finish deal with advertisers and remove ads, after that we can change our PPD terms , Thanks

When can I request a payment? I have a 20$ balance, I request payout and only see 2 options: Extend account, Create account and a "Payments Processing" message in red.
Also, I read some persons talk about a fee per payment (dayly, weekly) but I don't see that option in "My Account"

When can I request a payment? I have a 20$ balance, I request payout and only see 2 options: Extend account, Create account and a "Payments Processing" message in red.
Also, I read some persons talk about a fee per payment (dayly, weekly) but I don't see that option in "My Account"

Hello , what is your username ?

Hello , what is your username ?
Hello, I sent you a pm with the information. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you.

PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 500 K / We are counted up to 2 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha

Download Speed 500 K for registred users !? Becouse i see only 75 k in the download page

PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 500 K / We are counted up to 2 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha

Download Speed 500 K for registred users !? Becouse i see only 75 k in the download page

The PPD mode info is out-of-date. I've asked KatFile to update it and he said OK, but it haven't been updated until now.
I also found that some downloads are not counted. It's a serious problem.

I asked a visitor who didn't download any files belonged to me in recent 24 hours to help me test the PPD2. The download speed is about 50 ~ 60 KB/s. He spent 311 minutes finishing his download job. Now it's 2.5 hours after he completed the download, and the corresponding record isn't shown on my stats page. I will wait more hours to see if it's there. Anyway, with the current limit, it's a serious issue that your system cannot count downloads exactly. Limits are okay, but the system should be stable.

Now it's the 7th hour after the donwload is completed and the corresponding record is still absent.

Me too, user name sent by PM

Now I cannot payout request.
You say, "We pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Shetab, WebMoney, Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Skrill."

Please enable payout request button.

I uploaded 4 file in the morning, and until now, these file still o download:facepalm:

Yes, KatFile doesn't count some complete downloads. I confirmed it by finding two random guys who asked me to upload exclusive materials from the chat box on my webiste. They completely downloaded the files I specified and the filenames have never shown on the stats page.

Last edited:
Now, I just knew.
55KB/s, Guests
75KB/s, Free - Register
Estimated download time ~ 2 Hours and 37 Minutes and ...
Jump page ads

If I was a downloader, I would not consider using it.
So, Earning down = People have given up using the Katfile.

Last edited:
Now, I just knew.
55KB/s, Guests
75KB/s, Free - Register
Estimated download time ~ 2 Hours and 37 Minutes and ...
Jump page ads

If I was a downloader, I would not use it.
So, Earning down = People have given up using the Katfile.

Yes becuase PPD1 is hard download if you want change to PPD4

Back