KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,417 comments
I have PPD4

Just try to download self a file as a free user :facepalm:

After 5 popups and browser hjacks i have give up .... no wonder that nobody get downloads now :facepalm::thumbdown:

I have PPD4

After 5 popups and browser hjacks i have give up .... no wonder that nobody get downloads now :facepalm::thumbdown:

Bro really we hate from popup and ads , really if i dont have deal with them I remove ads right now please wait till 20 april until finish agrement

I have PPD4

it is not just that if you look at your files many have ZERO counts, when you click those files to download it all belong to certain server for example s103, s90, s92....
i have ask about a few times but all got ignore so i guess this is the way stats are manipulate with this hosts...

I have PPD4

it is not just that if you look at your files many have ZERO counts, when you click those files to download it all belong to certain server for example s103, s90, s92....
i have ask about a few times but all got ignore so i guess this is the way stats are manipulate with this hosts...

It's really like the RapidGator's behavior. RapidGator's PPD stats were good, but it became worse and worse after we found some servers don't count download. Of course, RapidGator didn't respond such complaints and didn't fix it intentionally. Finally, its PPD becomes a public cheating game now. The current phenomenon happens on KatFile looks like a similar scenario. Uploaders who relies on PPD will leave soon, and PPS uploaders might be still here. PPS seems to very bad for me because I haven't seen each sale was counted.

On the other hand, I saw a lot of premium downloads with $0.0000 before KatFile changed the view of stats details. I also found some referrals have star marks, which means they are premium members. However, I couldn't see any sales. It indicates they purchased premiums in other ways such as finding resellers. It's like BigFile. When I used BigFile, I asked some visitors who have BigFile premiums why they don't buy premiums from the pages of my download links, and I got two common reasons: 1. They heard BigFile enforces them on automatic rebilling and it's hard to cancel it. 2. The payment gateway rejects their credit cards or virtual credit cards (V-Preca). I haven't investigated the KatFile case, but I doubt some similar issues are existed.

Anyway, I will see if these problems will be solved by July. If I believe these problems will persist, I will try to use MaxaShare as the replacement of KatFile.

KATFILES is sucks !!!!

1. Stast its frozen
2. transfer for a free user is 55 kB/s
3. We are working on katfile please Request Money 30 April 2017
4. Again have to wait for pay

!!!!!

SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!!
SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!! SUCKS !!!!!

KATFILES is sucks !!!!

1. Stast its frozen
2. transfer for a free user is 55 kB/s
3. We are working on katfile please Request Money 30 April 2017
4. Again have to wait for pay

!!!!!

Yep you're right. I'm looking for a secondary host from 2-3 years and i thought katfile was perfect for me. Good speed download, stats and payment. But from 2-3 months it's worsened and still now, i have to understand them policy. At this rate, probably i will look another host (for the tenth times :))) but i don't want to upload again again all my stuff.
In my personal opinion is better reduce PPD rate, restore stats but more consistency in the time. No big promise or anything else. We are not stupid and people get tired!!

Last edited:
@KatFile: We all know you are facing financial distress, but it cannot justify that your programmers can ignore technical issues, especially the counting issue. Unless your programmers are responsible for financial affairs, they should be assigned to solve tehnical issues while they are working. The counting issue is not just a technical issue, it's also an integrity issue. Without fixing it, you are always doubted that you shave uploaders' stats. Its importance is the same as the one of paying uploaders. You have ignored counting issues for many months and now you cannot pay uploaders until 30th April. Although I can wait you until July, you may lose most your uploaders earlier. Once you are at such situation, it won't be revertible, and you will go bankrupt before you solve your current financial issue.

Last edited:
Please katfile check my account - Operation
I noticed that two new member signup through my link and they downloaded my premium file but not listed in sell.
Please check my stats, I guess something wrong :(

@katfile look at my account because there are problems, so far I was earning 3 dollars a day and now I have, 0.50 dollars a day, my traffic does not fail

Since the 4th of this month has passed this, solve the problem, and leave already the rates in peace at once

2017-04-01

Last edited:
Dear Uploaders
At 14 April to 21 April we have offer for you we increased PPD Rates for files more 50MB + 15% of sales for PPD uploaders , it i will be successful we continue for ever .

Thank you

Back