KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,413 comments
One time One day I saw a good filehost that filehost never shaved a single sale that filehost name was Filesonic
Now what i see every filehost shaving perfectly smoothly for them bills not a big things but we cannot ignore this thing also they have too much burden they do some cheats also in ppd but its ok but atleast give some thing to uploaders or me only no filehost is good right now .

first of all you were never my uploader
but a nice story ! where is filesonic ?
some uploaders always expectation very much and they dont know about filehost's problems , one day google disabled our account , one day popups pay 1/3 rates , one day merchant closed also every day we pay 30% tax , 10% fee .
do you know $45,000 only we cost without $1 profit !?
we always want the best for uploaders but conditions dont allow

Hello First of all thanks for your quick response :)
2nd thing i did not mention i was talking about you am i right ?
So why u think i said only about you if u check my text u will see i said about almost all :)
Moreover when u talk about me i m not your uploader yes i m not your uploader thats true but what i heard about you and others what i see every single day around here what i feel every single day around here its hurt me but every single day i defend my filehosts staff every single day i support them because i know they are facing issues thats why they are not giving sales and shaving too so whats wrong in this thing if i said u or others shaving sales ? no no u shold not mind about this because i said to all but yes i checked few sites whoz not shaving sales too some time they do some time they are not its a part of business and i understand all these thing because i m a business man so its nota big thing.
ok come to the next point you talk about filesonic do u know what filesonic did for uploaders?
Do u know what filesonic gave to uploaders ?
Do u know what filesonic used to do with every great uploaders ?
No No u dont knw now days every new baby come to the warez world now days every new filehosts giving 90% sales 90% rebills what is that bullshit ?
I dont care honestly i really dont care about 90% or 100% because i know how to get sales i know how to grab hits i know how to get big sales because we all from that generation when megaupload and filesonic used to be :)
my last thing is i will be happy if any filehost give us 50% or 60% but count sales count genuine sales and downloads
that was my point it was not only for u i dont need to be uploadr i m more thn uploader sorry to say bu thats true .
i have my own life my own business but my passion is warez world my passion is websites my pasion is wj

hope u understand takecare & good luck

Last edited:
@MrPerfect: Yes, we all miss FileSonic, but no one can become the second FileSonic nowadays. It has become history for so many years. Mentioning it again doesn't help anything. In addition, I believe you knew Wupload. They closed because they cannot afford the affilate program they offered. It's another history. Anyway, it's too far to say KatFile cheats on downloads and sales though we can say they are amateur or naive.

Man are you freaking serious ? Take this limit off.

[FONT=&quot] Free downloading is not possible, you have to wait [/FONT][FONT=&quot]59[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Minutes till next download.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Download files instantly with [/FONT]
Premium-account
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

[FONT="] Free downloading is not possible, you have to wait [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#31708F][FONT="]59[/FONT][FONT="] Minutes till next download.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#31708F][FONT="]Download files instantly with [/FONT]
Premium-account
[FONT="].[/FONT]

:facepalm:
@KatFile: Please refer to other PPS filehosts. Uploaders are free to set the counter from 30 seconds to 180 seconds. 3600 seconds is not a reasonable setting.

[FONT="] Free downloading is not possible, you have to wait [/FONT][FONT="]59[/FONT][FONT="] Minutes till next download.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Download files instantly with [/FONT]
Premium-account
[/QUOTE]

@KatFile: Please refer to other PPS filehosts. Uploaders are free to set the counter from 30 seconds to 180 seconds. 3600 seconds is not a reasonable setting.[/QUOTE]

We hate limitation , but at the moment we dont have another way .

[quote="pBill, post: 2231414"]reminds me RyuShare
We are happy , if we are like the RyuShare

Back