JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not realy, it is sometimes a bit Faster but then you go to "my files" it takes a long time all. Juno must look and fix this asap.

Update: and now its Offline?! :(

Last edited:
So.... THIS is what we're buying premium accounts for??
To NOT be able to work and for NO ONE to be able to download, premiums or free users??

Nice job indeed........
:thumbdown:

this hosting is dead

Yes..... sadly, I'm getting the same impression. :( :(

Junocloud seems to have been online here today.... But no replies, nothing fixed...... Everything's the same.

Maybe he's just deliberately ignoring us and all the problems.

Completely unprofessional and very, very strange.

Last edited:
Yes i´m very unhappy too, i was a long time at Junocloud and the earnings was allways poor, but i like the copy function and Mister Juno was ever frindly and helpfull to me, this must be say too, but now its terrible. it is to many, to become some info what going on?:facepalm:[:|]

Last edited:
Yes i´m very unhappy too, i was a long time at Junocloud and the earnings was allways poor, but i like the copy function and Mister Juno was ever frindly and helpfull to me, this must be say too, but now its terrible. it is to many to become some info what on?

I don't know what to think of all this.....

But I do know that no one is happy.... uploaders and downloaders. We can't download, we can't upload most of the time (and even when we can, the files can't be downloaded), we paid for premium accounts..... and now....

Well, no downloads, no answers, nothing. But I'm calling it quits with Junocloud if there are no answers and no payments by the end of the day.

Junoclou
Last Activity
Today 03:37 AM
What is this? Why he not talk to us, but is still here?:facepalm:

@Juno, i was real isappointed about you, after this long time, im sure you earn a lot about us.
I wait only 48HRS, after this i delete all my Junodirs at Sharelinks, i/we waiting long enough now!:thumbdown:

Last edited:
Junoclou
Last Activity
Today 03:37 AM
What is this? Why he not talk to us, but is still here?:facepalm:

@Juno, i was real isappointed about you, after this long time, im sure you earn a lot about us.
I wait only 48HRS, after this i delete all my Junodirs at Sharelinks, i/we waiting long enough now!:thumbdown:

By the looks of it, he's just laughing at us........

The site is worse than ever, complaints just keep piling up because people can't download/upload, site's down most of the time..... and where is support?

Doesn't exist.

What a disappointment......:thumbdown:

Since juno cancelled paypal as payout option, all these problems started. Since then no support and a site which is not working. A week ago I changed payout details but till now I didn't received any confirmation email.
Junocloud, Shame on you!

Dear Affiliates,

We are very sorry but right now we are having big issues with the hardware of our servers. We didn't expect for this issue to take longer than this. We have already ordered new ones and we are hoping that if will be available and will be fix soon.

We really apologize for this inconvenience.

About the issue about the paypal payments for affiliates sorry but we can only pay thru webmoney as of now. We hope to find other payment option in the future.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

--
JunoCloud.me Support

what is your username? pls tell me so i can check. tnx

Since juno cancelled paypal as payout option, all these problems started. Since then no support and a site which is not working. A week ago I changed payout details but till now I didn't received any confirmation email.
Junocloud, Shame on you!

Dear Affiliates,

We are very sorry but right now we are having big issues with the hardware of our servers. We didn't expect for this issue to take longer than this. We have already ordered new ones and we are hoping that if will be available and will be fix soon.

How soon is "soon" for you?? WHEN will this be fixed??

We've been like this for a week, and you didn't have the decency to come and say something to your users. Do you think that's a proper way to provide support?

Just tell us EXACTLY when this entire problem will be fixed. The speeds, the problems with uploads and downloads, the site slowness and going up and down.... everything.

Oh, and I also hope you'll be extending our premium accounts, because that is the very least we deserve!!

36AL4R0.png

I'm so tired of seeing this crap!!!!

Last edited:
Oh, and I also hope you'll be extending our premium accounts, because that is the very least we deserve!!
Agree! For this Caos, a extra Premiumtime was the right thing!

EDiT/UPDATE: [23:22CET] Hmm, Juno run´s faster then ever now :)

Last edited:
I'll wait and see for the next 24 hours, before singing a different tune .....

I still want my premium account extended though.....

I believe we deserve, at least, to have our premium accounts extended, considering the terrible state junocloud has been in since beginning of last week.
We need to be compensated.

Can you do that?

I believe it's more than fair that you do this for premium users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back