JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all affiliates, once the issue is fixed we will extend all your premium accounts for 15 days. Just leave your username here or pm me to request for premium account upgrade so we know which affiliate to extend. Thanks everyone for understanding.

To all affiliates, once the issue is fixed we will extend all your premium accounts for 15 days. Just leave your username here or pm me to request for premium account upgrade so we know which affiliate to extend. Thanks everyone for understanding.

WHEN will it be fixed??

And as for premium extension, I've already sent you a message about it.

Premiumextended: Yuri88

@Mister Juno, all runs fine again now?
@Blood, Junocloud running fine again, i feel its runs better then ever, all reactios are very fast.

THX

Update! Website is Down again and slow!? Whats up i think you fix this, since some hours ago all was fine and now? What the Hell? :thumbdown: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Premiumextended: Yuri88

@Mister Juno, all runs fine again now?
@Blood, Junocloud running fine again, i feel its runs better then ever, all reactios are very fast.

THX

Update! Website is Down again and slow!? Whats up i think you fix this, since some hours ago all was fine and now? What the Hell? :thumbdown: :facepalm:

I told you all last night..... it was too early to sing victory...... Site's down, everything remains the same......:thumbdown:

Still no changes, still no answers, still no premium extensions..... Nothing.

Junocloud doesn't even say anything....... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Now the problem seems to be solved, the pages load quickly.

@JunoCloud: as I said in PM, I have updated the payment info with WMZ. I await for the pending payment. Thanks. :)

No... it's not slow..... It's SUPER SLOW!!!!

NOTHING has changed with Junocloud.

The site remains down or slow as hell, downloads impossible, uploads impossible.... and Junocloud doesn't even care enough to show up here and say something.

Honestly, this is turning into a joke!! A really bad one!!!

@ Junocloud

I'm getting really, really tired of this situation, and more tired of the fact that you're showing NO RESPECT for your users. NONE.

You come online but don't answer to anyone.

I've sent you a private message more than a week ago, and received no answer, no premium extension, nothing!!!

My account is about to expire.

The only acceptable and plausible explanation for your lack of respect and answers to your users, is if you are gravely ill or dead! Is that the case?.... Doesn't seem to be, since you come online here everyday, but just don't care to reply to any of us!!

What good is it an "Official Support Thread" when you provide no support?

Give us answers!!!! And our premium extensions!!

Waiting for it TODAY!! I'm really tired of this!!

Dear Affiliates,

We apologize for the recent hardware problem that JunoCloud.me have encountered for the past 2 weeks.

We have replaced the hardware and all seems to work well now.

To make up for that, the following users have been upgraded to premium for 15 days or we have added 15 days premium to their premium accounts.

Yuri88, jekcube, Lavezzi2012, system90 & BloodSucker

For those who want to get their accounts upgraded due to the recent hardware problem of JunoCloud.me just send a pm here or to my email.

Thanks everyone and good luck.

@montasero, sorry but i didn't find your username in our system. pm me your email that you use in junocloud so i can do some more search. tnx

what is your junocloud username? i tried searching for user flexoken but didn't find any on our system. let me know. thanks.

Since juno cancelled paypal as payout option, all these problems started. Since then no support and a site which is not working. A week ago I changed payout details but till now I didn't received any confirmation email.
Junocloud, Shame on you!

Last edited:
Dear Affiliates,

We apologize for the recent hardware problem that JunoCloud.me have encountered for the past 2 weeks.

We have replaced the hardware and all seems to work well now.

To make up for that, the following users have been upgraded to premium for 15 days or we have added 15 days premium to their premium accounts.

Yuri88, jekcube, Lavezzi2012, system90 & BloodSucker

For those who want to get their accounts upgraded due to the recent hardware problem of JunoCloud.me just send a pm here or to my email.

Thanks everyone and good luck.

Thank you very much. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back