JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
rates have been reduced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
group B) United States !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as each host starting from lower rates and then the total collapse

Last edited:
Uploads not working again.

Plus, you decreased rates - again - ($13/1000 for group A) and placed United States on group B ($6/1000 for B).... that's just completely insane.

Let me know when you come back to your right mind.........

Tired of the yo-yo effect.:thumbdown:

Friends we understand your concern but every month we run a report of traffic/conversion to premium by country and adjust groups and rates accordingly.
On the other hand many countries have been promoted to Group A

Friends we understand your concern but every month we run a report of traffic/conversion to premium by country and adjust groups and rates accordingly.
On the other hand many countries have been promoted to Group A

so you move countries around every month and change ppd rates every month.....

that's the yo-yo effect...... at least put ppd rates back to what they were!

@BloodSucker:
We adjust rates based on conversions.. We see other PPD paying lower rates for 10,000 downloads... there must be a reason!

@Bloodsucker: Actually the reason is the poor conversion of traffic, believe it or not USA traffic converts very bad (at least with us)

@CK13... most of the users use a download manager that bypasses the ads like JDOWNLOADER, I am sure if we block JDWONLOADER for free and registers users your overall downloads would drop drastically

Guys servers/high bandwidth/tech support are not free and also they have lot of expenses, so don't ask him to increase price, if possible he will do, because he also want to survive and do business.

@ juno buddy,
rearrrange the PPD chart as Dynamic, Rates are fixed and Countries changes according to conversion.

eg:
i don't know how you calculate good conversion country and bad conversion country.

If good conversion (put in Group A)
If medium conversion (put in Group B)
If very conversion (put in Group C)
No conversion => Group D (pay $0.1/1000) or don't pay, we know bandwidth's are not free

so change chart every week say Sunday GMT 0.00 AM like that.

i am not forcing you to use this technique, decision is yours, it's just a idea so both you and us survive without problem.

If any body other have other idea share here, no offence :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back