JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CK13... most of the users use a download manager that bypasses the ads like JDOWNLOADER, I am sure if we block JDWONLOADER for free and registers users your overall downloads would drop drastically

I undestand your concerns Juno, but not every one is using jdownloader, if you put ads, atleast you would make some money with users who don't use jdownloader. You would be making some money rather than nothing. Well that's my opinion

As jamesrocky said not everyone uses jdownloader and it cost you nothing to put 2 banners or 1 pop-up (or even both).
I really like your host, you keep paying in max 48 hours even now after so much time, unlike others that offer fast payouts only to attract users then they change to once a week or worse.

why u down the rate PPD without notice us by the email
i just saw my earnings lower this days so i come here to see what happend
any way i will complete 20$ and leave JC =]

Dear Friends,

Please note that another Daily Payment RUN was executed today.

We have been keeping our promises to you all, and we pay Daily for the last 6 months now and we also work hard to improve daily our Service.

Keep all well and keep your Trust and Faith

why you have deleted files I have premium account ?
files are not
dmca

Files disappear every few minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For premium accounts the storage of files is endless

Last edited:
JunoCloud,
Files with FTP don't get to an account. REMOTE URL UPLOAD (Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at s009.junocloud.me Port 80)

remote upload broken (Error: null filesize or wrong file path), ftp upload working but upload files does not appear in "My Files".

=edit
currently offline
:fly:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back