JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload z-o-o-m error.

9406387880_c6b7a2d810_b.jpg

Dear partners we believe that the tech issues for both downloads and uploads have been solved.
Please let us know if you are experiencing problems. Thanks for your patience!

Dear Friends,

We are very glad to announce that from tomorrow, 1st of August, we will add as a Payment Solution to you PayPal System!!

We hope this is another way to show our dedication and our effort to improve our service and above all the level of cooperation with you.

Keep all well and Busy :-)))

Dear Friends,

We are very glad to announce that from tomorrow, 1st of August, we will add as a Payment Solution to you PayPal System!!

We hope this is another way to show our dedication and our effort to improve our service and above all the level of cooperation with you.

Keep all well and Busy :-)))

This is the worst decision ever.

Can't believe it..... soon enough, your paypal will be frozen, funds stuck in it and then it will be the end of JunoCloud.

Why on earth would you add PayPal on a filehost? Have you learnt nothing from all other filehosts experiences with PayPal.....?

It's going to be bad for Junocloud and for all it's members. All filehosts that have added paypal have gone down or stopped paying. And it will happen to junocloud too, which is sad for everyone.

Please, don't add paypal. And don't think that if people can't buy premium with paypal, it will still be safe cause it's only for payouts. Others have thought the same thing before and they're gone. PayPal locks filehosts accounts quickly and all funds along with it.

Also, JunoCloud, please read your private message.

Last edited:
:'( Why now after i requested my payment ?

@BloodSucker it's for sending payment to affiliates not for buying premium. There are other hosts that use PP to send payments.

:'( Why now after i requested my payment ?

@BloodSucker it's for sending payment to affiliates not for buying premium. There are other hosts that use PP to send payments.

Yes, and I've seen others saying the same thing. 'We're only using it to pay our affiliates'.

Bam. Made no difference to paypal and to those that want to take paypal down from filehosts. So many filehosts said the same thing and ended up without paypal just the same and their funds locked in there, unable to pay affiliates.

So far, webmoney remains the safest payout method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back