JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

@usooop

@vostro

@pamela11

All friends,

We really apologize for the slow speed and all the inconvenience, we spotted the problem from the first minute, thats why we are adding more servers and Band.

Our techs are handling the issue and we believe that speed and everything else will be much better than before really soon!

Please bear with us some hours more.

Once again thank you all for the understanding and support !! :friends:

We will make it up to you with a great service. :wave:

Dear Affiliates,

We are really happy to announce that we have now increased JunoCloud.me bandwidth and of course all Downloads are much faster!! :dan:

Have also in mind that more servers are added tomorrow for more and more storage space!! :friends:

@oraion:

@capnamhip:

Statistics are already working fine

@suparlykolo:

Remote Upload works and works fast !!
:dan:

Last edited:
Dear Friends,

We are really happy to announce that another Daily payment run has been executed today and all Payments requested in the last 24 hours have been processed!! $$$$$$

Thank you all for your great support to JunoCloud.me!
:handshake:

Juno mate, its true that stats are frozen..I've just checked it (a friend of mine downloaded my 4 new files & it hasn't counted)
so please check it & fix it.

Does anyone has the same problem?

Dear friends and supporters,

Your contribution to our site was overwhelming thus we got some delays, which we apologize for.

Our team works fast and hard to fix the issues the soonest.

Our new servers with more band are on the way to get connected so we solve any issues for good.

We are committed to you that we will do anything required at any time, for a top of the line service. :handshake:

Please bear with us and very soon all will be in perfect order. :good:

You support is in fact significant for us and for this reason very soon we will reward you with new a Upgraded Pay out scheme and unique gift competitions.

A big thanks to all
:friends:

Dear affiliates,

We are glad to inform you that our Daily payment run has already been executed today and all Payments requested in the last 24 hours have been processed!! $$$$$$$$

Thanks and keep up the great work!:friends:

Last edited:
Dear friends,

Those of you who have requested your payments the last 24 hours, please note that all payments have now been executed. $$$$$$

Thank you all for the absolutely great job! :friends:

junocloud ,, really you become one of the best filehost !!
great job!
i advise you to add new payement methode becaus many uploaders have problem with webmoney ,,like payza and moneybookers !!
any way ,, thanks again for you great work ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back