Status
Not open for further replies.

NagatoHU

Hy
I would like to buy Google Drive Proxy Player Script, before buying I would like to ask who has your opinion on it

google-drive-proxy-player-script-cover.png

69 comments
i used this script on my site,
2GB ram vps but works perfectly.
my visitor not to much now, only 3k view perday.
if you want to now good hosting to this script
you can visit this provider

#vps server

c5GoKSw.png

#resources usage

AycqvJv.png

#site preview

RI7joPW.png

need information to hosting provider? just adde my telegram :

manyvideos is down more than a month now, Juicycodes kill your cpu no matter what + he didnt update the site since 2018
Manyvideos down because google drive update and causing juicycodes script doesn't work. A week ago juicycode updated to 1.8 version. The owner said that manyvideos are made with a lot of modification of juicycodes script, so it needs to make the modification of juicycode script 1.8 version again. Also, the owner is developing a new video player platform, you can check here https://baku.to/forum/.

Someone said the developer of juicycode is developing a new script. But for me, the script is working fine. There is a lot of video hosting out there you can use.

Manyvideos down because google drive update and causing juicycodes script doesn't work. A week ago juicycode updated to 1.8 version. The owner said that manyvideos are made with a lot of modification of juicycodes script, so it needs to make the modification of juicycode script 1.8 version again. Also, the owner is developing a new video player platform, you can check here https://baku.to/forum/.

Someone said the developer of juicycode is developing a new script. But for me, the script is working fine. There is a lot of video hosting out there you can use.
Currently I'm hosing Videos On my Server but price is high, Searching 4 something average dmca ofcourse

Currently I'm hosing Videos On my Server but price is high, Searching 4 something average dmca ofcourse
You can look at baku.to platform, I like the method that they are using. If I'm not using juicycodes anymore I'll migrate to baku.to. The pricing just for storage.

@pxn Can you give more info about baku.to?

And yes, version 2.0 of juicycodes gdrive proxy script should be released this week. HLS, P2P, API and much more.
It downloads all qualities from google drive video to their server, then serves it as chunks with hls + p2p.

Wow, those updates are awesome!

It downloads all qualities from google drive video to their server, then serves it as chunks with hls + p2p.

Wow, those updates are awesome!
Well, I'd personally would prefer to have as much as possible independency. Juicycodes stays best solution for me, especially with the upcoming updates..

guys,
server with what specs would you recommend when using Juicycodes script, for 1000-2000 users online watching?
And what provider for it eventually?
thanks

guys,
server with what specs would you recommend when using Juicycodes script, for 1000-2000 users online watching?
And what provider for it eventually?
thanks
I found this on another forum, maybe you can take a look at this, but I don't know about how they deal with dmca report.
WMKqLUR.png

Post automatically merged:

Yeah.

Do you know who is the author of Baku.to? Does he have any other projects? I'm just curious. :D
yes, I know him. i was used manyvideos for a couple of months last year until they can't handle dmca report for all of my files, all of his projects basically about video streaming sites.

@pxn thanks, will check it
Do you know if Juicycodes script just copy original file or needs all the time the original file from our gsuite accout to be there untouched to use it for streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back