Status
Not open for further replies.

NagatoHU

Hy
I would like to buy Google Drive Proxy Player Script, before buying I would like to ask who has your opinion on it

google-drive-proxy-player-script-cover.png

69 comments
I"m using this script. It works to bypass google drive limit.
You just need good server with high bandwidth.

I do not recommend. Google Photos videos stopped working 2 months ago. It does not update the script and does not provide a forecast. When you need support, he just ignores you. It only gives you attention at the time of purchase or if you buy his server

i use Google Drive Proxy Player Script but i wont recommend it because of support.. when you need support the coder of this software he ignores you and not gives a sh*t for you.. there is some bugs this software has and many 404 appeared or the download pages did not work.. hopefully guess who helped me on this my provider.. the coder was only saying bullsh*t.. you need a 1Gbps server.. at least 32GB RAM and SSD for sure and a good CPU..i forgot to write you you need DMCA ignored server and a serious provider..

Last edited:
I do not recommend. Google Photos videos stopped working 2 months ago. It does not update the script and does not provide a forecast. When you need support, he just ignores you. It only gives you attention at the time of purchase or if you buy his server
You can still use it from google drive, but the 480p resolution has been gone. I thought google made a few changes as you know you cant use from google photo anymore..

Guys, I'm new here, hope someone will help me.

I'm using this script from 5-6 months, don't have any problems with it and already made some customizations.
The problem is that its consuming too much bandwidth and I can't find any stable dedicated server provider.

It needs really good speed (1gbps is not enough for sure or maybe not on 1 server).

I have contacted with skype support, they gave me good offer, but I'm not sure they can handle it as they offer VDS. Can someone suggest from where I can purchase dedicated server for this script?

Guys, I'm new here, hope someone will help me.

I'm using this script from 5-6 months, don't have any problems with it and already made some customizations.
The problem is that its consuming too much bandwidth and I can't find any stable dedicated server provider.

It needs really good speed (1gbps is not enough for sure or maybe not on 1 server).

I have contacted with skype support, they gave me good offer, but I'm not sure they can handle it as they offer VDS. Can someone suggest from where I can purchase dedicated server for this script?

there is not enough server for this script and the author only knows to offer server. He only paid attention to you because you were interested in a server. If you need support for the script, it will ignore you

I have a dedicated 8700, 64 GB i7 server and it still doesn't work well

Okay, but, do they offer good servers? They offered me to provide me managed solution on really good price. And they said they will ensure smooth work on the script.

Okay, but, do they offer good servers? They offered me to provide me managed solution on really good price. And they said they will ensure smooth work on the script.

Do not do. I purchased 2 servers with him, the server was always going down. I complained on Skype and he always ignored me. It turned out that he only answered me when I threatened to cancel, but it still didn't work and in the end he canceled the server
Post automatically merged:

Today I have their VSS script on another server. Since I didn't stay with his server, he ignores me when I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back