Status
Not open for further replies.

NagatoHU

Hy
I would like to buy Google Drive Proxy Player Script, before buying I would like to ask who has your opinion on it

google-drive-proxy-player-script-cover.png

69 comments
Juicycodes script works well if you know how to optimize it on the server-side. Most of the big users I know use juicycodes script with a load-balancing server not only one server like this .

For the alternative script I know out there is this https://vanlong.stream/p2pdrive/ but it more expensive but with has more advantage.

The vanlong script doesn't work. I talked with the developer/admin of the system.

Definitely something wrong with your config, what setup you are currently using?

I do not use any panel but this script using 100% CPU usages for little views
Post automatically merged:

Really? Its your server cofiguration wrong. Are you using panel?

before I use centos web panel but now this script running server without any panel but however its usages 100% CPU :sweat:

do you use a nulled script? if yes maybe there is a bitcoin miner in the nulled script

Yes I'm using nulled version the because I contact juicycodes on skype but the talking not good the need always money does not care about customers so many people tell after paid there not response your conversion so I left that

Last edited:
I do not use any panel but this script using 100% CPU usages for little views

before I use centos web panel but now this script running server without any panel but however its usages 100% CPU :sweat:
It happens after you change to no panel right? How about your php version and what webserver are you using?

It happens after you change to no panel right? How about your php version and what webserver are you using?

I'm using Nginx with PHP-fpm for optimizing and PHP version is 5.6 but the same problem I face after I changed PHP 7.2 also but it's not fixed still using 100% CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back