JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Now over 1 month for the first one...

IDAmountDateStatus
2489$XX2020-09-11 17:29:56pending
2547$XX2020-09-26 20:37:31pending
2593$XX2020-10-07 20:41:43pending

@thunderfury

There was a small problem with your payment, we noticed many changes lately sometimes BTC sometimes Paypal so we was waiting for confirmation from your side.

Our finance maybe missed your email, kindly send a E-mail to finance at finance@jetload.net, with the same email that you have on jetload.net to confirm your payout.

after done I will make sure it will be paid withing the next 24h

Thank you

spamming hahahahah

you just a scamer shit.

I am telling everyone here, to move to another video hosting.

i requested payment 2020-10-12 22:16:56 here is time. not the one mentioned scammer. hahahaha

Last edited:
why you say spamming ? as you know BTC is automatic like you said ?? No, or it is just false marketing ?
you just escape from an excuse to another my honey scammer. hehe
Post automatically merged:

supposing, payment takes 3 days, and i didn't pay attention to it, is that message will cause rejecting payment ?
i am in the scene since megaupload and never saw that, hahaha

poor scammer..

Last edited:
my dears users,

resume to this situation:

i asked for my payment in their "prettiest dashboard", 1,5 days later, i asked for payment in their thread.
he rejected my payment: guess what is the cause: i asked for payment just after 1,5 days.

what a joke.

conclusion:
stay away from those amateurs. amateurs most of them scammers.
and those BTCs you can keep them.

@nestor

Don't spam, we have enough other payouts to process, why would you think we will prefer you just by spamming in our thread?

We process each week over 2.000$ of payouts do you really think a big host like jetload will scam you for 30$.

jIq4MTW.png

learn to wait for your payments, and read rules instead of spamming, we like to work with users with patience, users we support us and stay with us in good times & hard times.

There is no place in our system for users like you who start spamming after 1.5 days, we have enough other things to do.

Edit//
From what I see on your account you are a old user too, you always got paid , if you have waited for your payment it was going to be processed like always, but you preferred to spam us.

Thank you
Regards

@thunderfury

There was a small problem with your payment, we noticed many changes lately sometimes BTC sometimes Paypal so we was waiting for confirmation from your side.

Our finance maybe missed your email, kindly send a E-mail to finance at finance@jetload.net, with the same email that you have on jetload.net to confirm your payout.

after done I will make sure it will be paid withing the next 24h

Thank you
thank you, payout has been processed

@nestor

Don't spam, we have enough other payouts to process, why would you think we will prefer you just by spamming in our thread?

We process each week over 2.000$ of payouts do you really think a big host like jetload will scam you for 30$.

jIq4MTW.png

learn to wait for your payments, and read rules instead of spamming, we like to work with users with patience, users we support us and stay with us in good times & hard times.

There is no place in our system for users like you who start spamming after 1.5 days, we have enough other things to do.

Edit//
From what I see on your account you are a old user too, you always got paid , if you have waited for your payment it was going to be processed like always, but you preferred to spam us.

Thank you
Regar

:sleepy:

Back