JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@Marko21
Remote Upload via APII is currently disabled that's why, it should be back next week

@osidosi
The video was removed that's why you see that page

@house3000
Contact our support or send me a PM, 0 ads can be activated manuel

@Sang nguyen

Please send me a PM with details like embed url, the html codes you are using etc ... maybe you are using the wrong html code

UPDATE
Tomorrow is my birthday, normally you guys should give the gifts :kissing_closed_eyes:
But here at Jetload.NET we give the gifts! :heart::heart:

25% extra on all payments of tomorrow confirm your account ID here before the 09-03

Regards
happy birthday :clap::reminder_ribbon:

UPDATE
Tomorrow is my birthday, normally you guys should give the gifts :kissing_closed_eyes:

25% extra on all payments of tomorrow confirm your account ID here before the 09-03

Regards

Happy Birthday Jason ..
Thank You very much that you bringing us such wonderful site.. i am very happy to work with you.. till now i didn't get any complain from my visitors..

Wish You more success in future ..

Account ID - 4040
Payment ID And Amount
YhdNjoq.png

Last edited:
@Marko21
Remote Upload via APII is currently disabled that's why, it should be back next week

@osidosi
The video was removed that's why you see that page

@house3000
Contact our support or send me a PM, 0 ads can be activated manuel

@Sang nguyen

Please send me a PM with details like embed url, the html codes you are using etc ... maybe you are using the wrong html code

UPDATE

Regards

Aw damn did I missed it??!!!!!! NOO!!! haha just kidding..
Happy birthday Jason, wishing you all the best, thank you for the fast response as always.
I can proudly say that you are one of the top 3 file hosting up to date right now :heart: :heart:

@osidosi
Maybe DMCA or due expiration

Thank you very much for your support guys! Your words mean to me a lot many many thanks :)
Of course we do eveything possible to improve our service each day

Maybe many of you especially old users noticed we are not that kind of boss/user host, we respect every single user no matter small or big

Even if we are one of the biggest host wold-wide, our relationship to our users has been not changed and it will be never changed, our users are like our familly

So many many thanks for your trust !

PS: I made a mistake yesterday, everyone can request the 25% extra until 09-03

So any payment request of today will be processed with 25% extra

Hi everyone,

I'd to say a big thank you to Jason and Jetload.
I'm doing this shit for a long time now and worked with many hosts, but his support is outstanding.
He is always there for his users, always kind, always trying to help.
Also things like the bonus for his birthday. This was not about the money, it was the gesture.
I can't even remember all the names of the hosts that scammed me and working with an exception like jetload is a real pleasure.

hi i am new with you
I am using gounlimited remote upload and put 3 videos as test
and almost 24 hours have passed and he says pending
It is normal?

Hello, I recommend you to use direct download instead it's much faster, maybe the website you are trying to download from changed the params?

@AlwaysWith @bSecurity
Well it looks like someone love Jetload so much that he considered to start a DDOS in peak times :)

- The embed pages were not affected at all since we use external servers
- only the Dashboard page was down for few moments,

everything is back to normal now

thank you

Back