JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Hello, The Block Ad-Block function is disabled, we don't block Ad Block anymore and we do count Ad-Block views :)

The Multi-Quality option is only enabled for few account with VERY High views, since it's costly to store 3x the same video on the system + encoding.

Our Quality is very good, maybe possible your video was compressed before and our system has compressed it again ?

The Download option will be delayed a bit, due some unexpected problems with Clone-Upload :(, it will be released next week

what did you mean "very high"? can you give me some number? @Jetload-Jason

and pls dont delay download option. i need that today.
Post automatically merged:

And i can prove it your poor quality

https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/02/07/nr7tk0.png

can you check this ss? this ss captured same pc in same duration. Right side when i play in my pc file. Left side play in your site. there is a noticeable quality difference. same size in my pc file there are both 296 MB. but when i upload quality decreases.

Last edited:
what did you mean "very high"? can you give me some number? @Jetload-Jason

and pls dont delay download option. i need that today.

Please be patient man, Jason did everything he could to provide a stable platform for us.
I would rather wait for a bit longer rather than using a platform full of bug.
There was an un-expected issue so we should support him instead of rushing him.

@ifsaciyizco

We can't release the option without testing, @Kungfu Bro is right but wait for the download page to be officially released better then to have it full of bugs.

@rbnetwork

What do you mean ?, I noticed you opening that page in ignito mode so you need to login using your E-mail & Password

@momomesh
Actually Google Drive is not working, it's from them not from us it was working few days ago.
But we will look forward to fix it again

Playback * mp4 format is not supported and throws out this error. I have to wait for conversion to HLS format.

Settings: Play No-Encoded MP4 Videos - YES
Encode MP4 Videos - YES
Chosing "NO", the original video may have massive buffering!

Encoded to HLS extra slow, over 120 min and more...

Update: Backgroudn img after encoded to HLS extra slow loaded and buffering video...
Update 2: Continue video buffer and video slow....

Last edited:
@bSecurity

This is not normal, the video should be instantly playable after the upload, do you face similiar problems with other of your videos ?

If yes please send me some examle URLs to check this.

@Sang nguyen

Yes we are aware of this and adding new servers already.

This is related to 2 things.
- week-end
- the issue on gounlimited, since they lost videos many visitors who are not able to stream the videos are streaming now on jetload.net this caused heavy overload

@bSecurity

This is not normal, the video should be instantly playable after the upload, do you face similiar problems with other of your videos ?

If yes please send me some examle URLs to check this.

Server overload is a problem.
You might want to consider special servers for users, something like an extra premium option.

For example.
* Your script on a dedicated server (user leases infrastructure)
* The user rents out your script and pays monthly.

remote upload with clipwatching but not all files are ready,more are in pending
Could you please send me your account ID via PM to take a look ?

hey @Jetload-Jason.. what about the update?

Hello, There is unfortunately still no update ... All hands are busy actually stabilizing the speed

I've never seen it is fast.:pensive: but I'm sure they're trying fix.

Of course we will do it like always :)

- Please Note our team is working as hard as possible to resolve the current over-load, some new servers has been integrated already to provide better upload speed and streaming experience

We was going to introduce many extra features and options this week, but due the issue with other streaming host we are very very short on time, but we will do our best to release the new options including the download page this week!

//Edit
Until now 989 Payments has been processed, only 11 payment left until the BIG Surprise!
Best of luck for the lucky user who request the 1.000th payment! :sunglasses:

Could you please send me your account ID via PM to take a look ?

Hello, There is unfortunately still no update ... All hands are busy actually stabilizing the speed

Of course we will do it like always :)

- Please Note our team is working as hard as possible to resolve the current over-load, some new servers has been integrated already to provide better upload speed and streaming experience

We was going to introduce many extra features and options this week, but due the issue with other streaming host we are very very short on time, but we will do our best to release the new options including the download page this week!

//Edit
Until now 989 Payments has been processed, only 11 payment left until the BIG Surprise!
Best of luck for the lucky user who request the 1.000th payment! :sunglasses:

oww your news are awesome bro!
better upload speed and streaming, download page, extra features and options for users...
im already excited. please keep fast as possible like you do. love you..:heart_eyes:

Small update:
-New servers has been added
-Streaming speed should be a lot better now

We have a small issue with WMZ(Web Money) payouts they should be proccessed at Friday

BTC/Paypal are proccessed under 24h like always.

- Due the massive amount of videos lately which is over +50.000 videos per day the encoding may take a bit longer, for this please use the priority encoding btn (next to the file name) temporary until the situation has been stabilized.

Best regards

Back