JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Hello everyone

As we said above we had to rewrite the complete streaming system to another node js for a better and stable experience

Please send me a PM for the URLs that are not working so we can fix them today

@Kungfu Bro
We managed to fix that problem already, please confirm from your side

@osidosi
I can't explain why but you have MP4 encoding active on your account from our last changes so all your videos has been encoded to MP4 instead of HLS-DASH.
I have changed you back to HLS :)

Hi Jetload, I got an error message for HLS files, not sure why?
Anyway I also have a question, do you count download and view differently?
Thanks!

Btw: Uploading is taking so long and still error after some time again, it works fine already few days ago. But I'm sure it will be fixed in no time though. Ty Jetload!

Hello, the upload problem is caused by abusive clients like Jdownloader, Kodi, and some android apps hot linking our videos with x.x.x.K visits leeching directly from our service causing our streaming servers a lot of overload.

We have changed some codes to prevent them temporary until the final fix has been made.

Upload should be a lot better now

Big Update:
- The final fix for scrappers/bots abusing our servers has been made so everyone should expect good upload speed now,

Of course we care a lot about our visitors and we are sure that some will hate us because Kodi, JDownloader & some android apps will not work with Jetload.NET anymore,

But we have good news, we OFFICIALLY RELEASED our new advanced pairing system, called JLPair.

It can be reached at:

'https://JLPair.NET (temporary unavailable, should be ready tomorrow)'

We will release the docs in the next few days

Regards

Last edited:
Big Update:
- The final fix for scrappers/bots abusing our servers has been made so everyone should expect good upload speed now,

Of course we care a lot about our visitors and we are sure that some will hate us because Kodi, JDownloader & some android apps will not work with Jetload.NET anymore,

But we have good news, we OFFICIALLY RELEASED our new advanced pairing system, called JLPair.

It can be reached at:

or
'https://JLPair.NET (temporary unavailable, should be ready tomorrow)'

We will release the docs in the next few days

Regards

Hi Jetload, I intend to make a new acc for PPD purpose only.
Is it okay to have 2 accs? Also, thank you for the fast update as always!

Great update btw! although I'm not sure what service that is hahaha.

Hello,
Yes sure we don't have any issue with multiple accounts :)

JLPair is used when someone want to watch a video through KODI or any similar 3rd party app like JDownloader
The user just need to visit JLPair and click pair that's all then he can watch and/or download unlimited amount of videos for 3 hours.

after the 3h he need to Pair again

Back