JDownloader Or IDM [Vote]

IDM Or JDownloader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

hey guys ! come on vote which of above manager is good to download via filehosts? JDownloader or IDM ?!

i vote for JDownloader and you?

417 comments
IDM here too,have used Flashget , FDM , Orbit , Jdownloader , none compare with IDM :P

In what way is IDM better? A real response would be nice.
Speeds are the same for me. Both When click a link are picked up or multiple links. JD groups all file downloads in a group so it is easier to see where the complete file is at when downloading. JD can if you want auto extract telling you immediately whether the file was any good. Asking for a password if needed.
Also on non premium accounts waits the allotted time for each part and ask you to enter the code when needed.
So where does IDM stand out?

Jdownloader is way better than IDM, hands down. Anyone who has used both should know that. Sure it uses more RAM than IDM but if you are a home user, whatever RAM JD uses shouldn't be an issue.

Wow, is IDM that good? Im gonna try it :)
I like Jdownloader because you can basically download anything with it, including youtube videos

When you view youtube videos, an IDM toolbar will appear above the youtube vids, just click Download and you get the file. But for the mass youtube downloads, we sure need JD for its decrytions =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back