JDownloader Or IDM [Vote]

IDM Or JDownloader?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

hey guys ! come on vote which of above manager is good to download via filehosts? JDownloader or IDM ?!

i vote for JDownloader and you?

417 comments
I prefer IDM myself, jDownloader has had many issues over the past couple of years and I never download as a free user so that function is wasted on me. I think it also tries to do too much all at once "a jack of all trades but master of none" type thing yes it can extract downloaded files and all the other things but I only want my download manager to download the files for me and nothing else! I don't need/want all the bells and whistles, I used to use FDM (FreeDownloadManager) but as yet they struggle with HF support amongst other things so I went back to IDM and have not looked back yet.

JGM.

IDM...

Yes cracked one is working fine for me...Not a single issue(but i don't know how to integrate it with chrome...)

works great with firefox/Ie

None of the above, pyLoad for premium downloads and with activated captchatrader.com plugin for free downloads. Even runs on servers without GUI and on very low hardware specs. :)

i have tried all download managers well i found idm the best.well jdownloader is good if u r a free user and u need to download multiple files..just copy paste and it will do the waiting for u and autodownload for u.. idm best if u have premium accs but it has many features that not many dm's can provide..from browser i get 100-150KBpS but when i use idm it sores to 1 mbps sometimes or maybe more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back