Jayfella's Multi-Poster BETA (add your own forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfella

Veteran
Jayfella's Multi-Poster is a tool to help warez uploaders post their upload to as many forums as possible.
Designed by me, jayfella, this is solely aimed at helping warez uploaders.

Features:

o Ability to add your own forums(!)
o Support for up to 500 forums
o Import/Export forum templates and share them with your users/friends
o Includes "Official Forum Templates Database" - for templates that are guaranteed to work
o Supports Topic Icons/TAGs to ensure you dont break any forum rules
o Custom TAGs support, add up to 30 Custom TAGs for non-standard upload servers such as "HotFile, etc.."
o Admin/Moderator Friendly, this program has a blacklist to stop spammers

o No need to sign up to any forum, just download and use it.
o This application does not add any "advert" or anything else to your post.
o Constantly updated to improve performance and compatibility.

mpmain1.png

mpaddforum.png

Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/226455224/multi-poster.rar

67 comments
Heres my new template I fixed the error on my old one ;)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/226674849/Template-WarezTown.forum

updated the "import templates" function. It now searches the online databse from within the program, and you can import directly from the list, rather than having to download the template, unzip it and import.

updated the "import templates" function. It now searches the online databse from within the program, and you can import directly from the list, rather than having to download the template, unzip it and import.
i dont see the function within the updated program?

Good to see you implemented my user-added-forums suggestion bro. Looks nice ;). For all people who doubt this application is 'safe': it is, i checked the CIL (wikipedia that term) some time ago.

Btw, whats that about support for IPB is impossible? Its possible bro :).

Thanks for the safety verification :) . I appreciate it.

And about IPB, if you could hook me up with a few hints, i would be most grateful :) - I havent really 'delved' into it yet, tho iv had one or 'peeks' to see how hard it is..

Its a great piece of work ... But i have some suggestions which could be integrated.

Instead of giving users to add 500 forums, you can just have a button "Add site" and allow them to add their favorite site they want to post.

You can have a database as back end to save all the posts user has posted based on date. user should have an option to search for a particular post using various tags.

Regards
Elango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back