Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

5 nights ago I went to the doctor's for a suspected water infection. When i got there it was found I had appendicitis, instead - and an ambulance was called. I spent wednesday night filling in forms, having numorous injections, blood samples, BP checks - the lot. I was told i needed an urgent operation that night. Unfortunatly (for me) i couldn't get an operation that night due to someone elses severtity.. so i was lying in bed with alot of pain after the doctors prodded me. The next day i woke up unable to walk, urinate or number two - which rendered me useless and very pissed off, excuse my french. I had a theatre call around 1PM and was ''rushed'' to theatre. I don't remember alot of the day from then apart from pain.. After 3 days in hospital lots of drugs, visitors and still no number twos (due to the codein we think) - but plenty of morphine i'm out of hospital. I wasn't going to be let out for another 3 days but i had to get out, i was in a 1 roomed which made it very boring when there was no visitors.. i am struggling to walk still and in a lot of pain. at the time of writing this ive had a 120mg shot of morphine (lucky my mother is a doctor) so i'm pretty high but i will review it when im in pain again!!!!
goodbe

7 comments
Fuck man, that would have been hell for you,
Really great that you went for a check up before it the whole appendix became so inflamed it would have exploded internally.. Hope you have a fast recovery from the surgery. ;)

I got appendicitis when I was overseas.. was the worst experience in my life.
Start convulsing in some restaurant and shit and our tour guide just sped and beeped the whole way to the hospital lol

PS:
Are the doctors asking if you've been farting or doing a shit, and they would have asked you to roll over on your side.. only to find these massive wet fart marks on your hospital bed? lol. :P

Oh, and how the heck did you write that thread in a hospital? :)

I wasn't going to be let out for another 3 days but i had to get out, i was in a 1 roomed which made it very boring when there was no visitors.. i am struggling to walk still and in a lot of pain. at the time of writing this ive had a 120mg shot of morphine (lucky my mother is a doctor) so i'm pretty high but i will review it when im in pain again!!!!
goodbe

i think he's at his home now.

Anyways it is very sad , please take care of urself , godbless u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back