Its time to make a new name as a Captain for Cricket India!

Need a New Captain for Cricket India?

• Virat Kohli as a New Indian Captain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • V.Sehwag as a New Indian Captain

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • G.Gambhir as a New Indian Captain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reamains Captaincy Unchanged for ODI,Test,T20 in M.S.Dhoni favour!!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • GO to Hell .... who cares, from now I would not Interseted about Cricket India :xD

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
hell no
Virat kholi who scores a ton n india out of the series NO :|
Sehwag n Gambhir who can only bat when their position in team is danger hell NO :|

Dhoni who did everything in last 2 series was d finisher n did everything for india to win YES :|

n for god sake this is just a game you may win or lose important is to enjoy the game :P

At the current time you won't find a better captain that MSD. Trust me. No one in the entire pool of Indian cricketers are good enough to take his place. More importantly, he is performing decently well with bat as well.

Virat Kohli still has 1-2 years of learning to do before he can do the high job of leading India.

More importantly, what one should realize is Cricket is a team game. A captain alone can't win you matches. If the rest 10 players are not playing well as a unit, then how much can the captain alone do for the team?

so if again in next match dhoni hits 100+ n if won d cup u guyz will keep him on head and dance like mad
stupid poll

If Dhoni scores that 100+ and India still loses then obviously it means the rest of the team failed to perform. What can Dhoni alone do about it?

India has lost more matches and cups in recent past for your information. Still I have my faith in him because at least he is performing. Really, it is not his fault that players like Raina, Laxman, Sehwag and Gambhir failed to perform throughout the Australian tour for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back