Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

Today marks our 10th year anniversary, we have provided a platform where members can help one another and through that members (along with us) have made many friendships, and have helped countless members in learn new things over the years they've been with us. Some whom have established reputable businesses now. I am grateful to be part of it and to have such dedicated caring members of staff who help manage and keep things in order. Our members are the heart of WJunction.

To mark this special occasion we'll be holding several competitions in the coming days -- keep your eyes peeled!

Contest #1 - WJunction Quiz - More details here
Contest #2 - Show your love for WJunction - Participate Here

Here's to another 10 years
ARkLGbE.png

With much love,
M

Last edited by a moderator:
118 comments
Good to see and its all pleasant flashback memories we had.
I still remember when i was introduced this community from katz forum and i am glad to announce today i am oldest active user after M.

So many user worked here and now many of them are on top of their business line. Day by day this community is getting stronger, bigger and most promising place for information hangout and also troll

Please share your stay experience and forum suggestion.

!! Cheers !!

Last edited:
Congratulations Mr M for this great achievement.,

Congratulations to each and every wj user we are very lucky to be part of this moment i m so happy about 10th year anniversary.
Very nice logo also created by wj team i m loving it truely,
Over the years They've showed us how to create a great website, when we see others place we feel bored when we come here we feel electric power we feel we can achieve our dreams with the help of wjunction. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure thats true but when you get website like wjunction trust me you feel u got your life in internet market if you are great webmaster you will love to visit every day, if you are followers of great coders great companies you will visit this website because wjunction deserve for No1 position.
I share my personal experiance about webmaster forum to be honest i dont like any websites but when i came here i saw this place is really awesome very unique contents very good staff all others management who is handling this website.

So credit goes to all of them who supporting this website and we love you wjunction you are best and u will be best forever.

Thank you so much Mr M for this thread,

Again Congrates,

Best Regards Mr Perfect

Woah! 10 Years, such a date!

Sincere congratulations to you from HilltopAds team.

I wish you success in all your efforts, with more years to come.

We appreciate the possibility to be a part of such community, as Wjunction. You have done an exciting work during that decade. Thank you a lot.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back