isafile.com - $50/1000 PPD - 70% PPS 40% Rebills - Mixed 40/40 - 72 hours payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
awful remote upload speed.........

i donoo when u will fix it ? everytime u reply...its fixed now..fixed now

but remote upload speed very very very slow

very frustrating to upload to isafile

@ coolguy558 : do you notice that you are the only one who is saying that ? others can upload and they happy
and I didnt said fixed I said it is working great . check the link you are using . There is no issue from our side and more servers are coming also FTP is coming .

US 300MB $0.001 :facepalm:

01rmr.jpg

02xjx.jpg

986.jpg

987blb.jpg

Last edited:
important notice :

for the next 24 hours there will be delayed in statics until we finish some maintenance .

Thanks for your patient

Hello,

Good news . stats back to normal now ;)

note that please :
- we count only 100% complete downlaods .
- we count earning for the same IP in 24 hours up to $0.10

Thanks

Last edited:
@ Mr. Ray: I can guarante that everything is working ok now . we had some issue at 100% complete downloads so it was counting for just create download link with this rate . Check now please and you will notice that it is working fine

Thanks

@ nidzamarkoni: theer is no money loss . all downloads earning in that period will be calculating and multiplying with a factor to get the real earning then added automaticlly to the user account .

Good News :

FTP upload is ready now

Download FTP software such : FileZilla Client

Then use the following details to connect and upload your files :

host
ftp.isafile.com

use your usaername and password you choose in your registration in isafile

@ merou : your payout method is payza . I tried to send it many times to your account meXXXX63@XXXXail.XX but payza stopped it everytime . try contact them please if you can receive payment from any payza account . sometimes payza account has limit in reciveing money from other country

greg69 : waiitng time payment is up to 72 hours . for storage space check :

Isafile - share and earn money

Payment

@ merou : your payout method is payza . I tried to send it many times to your account meXXXX63@XXXXail.XX but payza stopped it everytime . try contact them please if you can receive payment from any payza account . sometimes payza account has limit in reciveing money from other country

greg69 : waiitng time payment is up to 72 hours . for storage space check :

Isafile - share and earn money

hello

i have change payment method wmz with z-purse Z1748XXXXX please send me a money to webmoney

@ nidzamarkon : no need to post lies please . everything is working with no problem and we count multiple downlaods up to $0.10 fro mthe same ip in 24 hours . if you try to generate fake downloads or try cheating then of course that will not counting . so dont do illegal activity then come and say it doesnt count . everything is working great now

yea,all no problem,nice stat below you count!

1.jpg

Great! Great! Great!
huehuehue

and your paypal payment fees so high,1 usd ++:facepalm::thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back