isafile.com - $50/1000 PPD - 70% PPS 40% Rebills - Mixed 40/40 - 72 hours payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Min Payout Is $15...Why?

Got your reply from previous post, no probs, will request 15 then :)

Last edited:
I wanted a pair of flip remonte upload files through the Rapidgator just something I can not because it sends 25 kb? what do I type in the box the proxy url?

Hello,

due to a lot of request to let the minimum payout is $5 we decided to make it as you all want . so for now minimum payout is $5

for jdownloads : No it is not supported

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

due to a lot of request to let the minimum payout is $5 we decided to make it as you all want . so for now minimum payout is $5

for jdownloads : No it is not supported

Thanks

In the sake of god, this is the 2nd nicest thing I'm reading in my life, 1st one is "I Love You" my gf thing on skype :D Thank You Very Much!

Payment Requested

5067a1f8f29c1e4ab4098e29892c5766.png

Please reduce number of popups. Every click generate 2 popups. It is very irritating for free users. One popup per session will be best and also increase speed upto 300 KBPs for free users.

dannyarcher : thanks for your nice words . payment will done in 24 hours

Good news :

NEW server is coming in less than 48 hours . FTP also is coming ;)

Love you man, just keep in mind, whatever you do, the server should be "100% Stable" no downtime or "We are doing" sort of things from you like the kid hostings, Best of Luck :)

Sold My First Premium With You, Well On PPD Though :D

Last edited:
@ nidzamarkoni L if you keep spamming here I will report your posts to the mods here . downloads are counted 100% correct from the first day as all uploaders know . if you trying to cheat our program so please find other place .

@ dannyarcher: Good work ;) thanks for your nice words again Danny . yo uare active and professoinal uploader . trust our service is 100% stable with no problems ;) Thanks for your advice . I sent your payment . yo ucan check your account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back