Status
Not open for further replies.

decentboy

Hello, I try userscloud in 2 months and requested payment on 30/08, it must be paid on 30/09 but now they added 3-7 days delay and I waited 7 days
but today I see my requested was canceled and new request was sent today (the last day of delay)
i57.tinypic .com/289e6hk.jpg (please deleted the space in link)
I have many problems with them, the download counter is terrible, many files can't be download although it's mine and I have to reuploaded them. server was down in some hours yesterday
I know that they changed from daily to weekly then monthly and now they add 3-7 days delay.
They said that the commission is 30% from referer but I sure that it's only 10% because I invited a friend join with me and track it.
I used rockdizfile and like it so much, when I see userscloud, I thought that I can find a good one but they make me very disappointed
I don't know will they scam or not but If you are finding an reliable hosting, you shouldn't try it now

Sorry bcause my english is not good, I just want to give you more info about it :)

Last edited:
6 comments
come to skype erobbie34
i will give you great ppd
its better than usercloud
i had problems with them too
userscloud sux
this ppd is known by few people
they pay daily
pm me if u need help

come to skype erobbie34
i will give you great ppd
its better than usercloud
i had problems with them too
userscloud sux
this ppd is known by few people
they pay daily
pm me if u need help

is it no waiting and no capcha for free users ?
I need a reliable one for uploading mp3, it will be great if they have embed code for mp3 and m4a files

e6fbec9e1d87250b6381e74e8d71dd60o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back