Status
Not open for further replies.

pi0tr3k

I've heard some rumors about WR getting closed etc..
It was sold again? :|

Anyway, warezraid.com isn't loading, I guess it's time to say RIP?

40 comments
My only guess is possible legal issues?

Why would someone invest thousands (and I do mean thousands) into the WarezRaid network just to dissolve it?

I cannot agree more with you Ultima but in the end if they have your personal information and such and you can choose between a big heavy lawsuit or just remove the site I think the second option would be cheaper.

There was a big fiasco behind the doors of WarezRaid and I have said RIP.
Yes the site was sold again and now the new owner.......let's just say that it isn't one of his priorities.....

Oh well......:(

Well I guess I can tell you guys the story now. Some of you may know this but those that don't, I'm "senior staff" on WR, meaning basically a community admin.

You all know yais and Phatal sold the site, and then the new owner maintained WarezRaid and Raidnet for a bit but struggled with monetary issues so he secretly sold WarezRaid behind our backs to a "businessman" who doesn't even have an account on WarezRaid and never comes into contact with us. There's nothing we can do about the site to get it back where it used to be. We, the original staff members, disbanded and just recently are trying to do anything to get Warezraid back up.

Hence why I dislike most new owners <_<

^I'd dig you as an owner :|

Just an fyi, Phatal and yais were so secretive about the site that they refused to tell even me how much they sold WarezRaid for :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back