Is shared hosting safe for a new website?

utkarsh

Hey friends, I have made a new small website. Should I host it on shared servers since the servers are cheap or I should go with dedicated one?

8 comments

Davor

Ofc you can go with shared, that is real purpose of shared hosting. They are made for small/medium sites with some normal daily bandwidth.

Just be sure to chose some decent one, don't go for some unreliable company just because they are 1$ cheaper.

So until you come to point of having tens of thousands of users per day no need to even consider dedicated one, Those are made for sites with lot of traffic and large sites in general (and for example ones like online movies, warez etc because they can't be hold on shared).

hassaan

If you aren't expecting huge traffic to your website at start then there is no harm in getting a shared hosting plan. It saves you some money and hardly make any affect on your website performance, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE A DECENT HOSTING PROVIDER :)

RH-Calvin

To keep your data secure and maintain privacy I would recommend checking out some cheap virtual servers compared to shared hosting services.

GO Unlimited

We will offer 100% offshore shared web hosting services within the few next weeks within our website. You can check the offers by then and choose the package that fit your needs and manage your website with ease.

Occult

If you wont be using much resources, especially CPU and ram, then shared should be fine. If you need more than 1gb RAM, id say go with a vps.

ScopeHosts.Sales

Hey friends, I have made a new small website. Should I host it on shared servers since the servers are cheap or I should go with dedicated one?
Shared Hosting one of the most basic types of hosting, So for a beginner it is the best option to go with web hosting.Dedicated server can be taken when you have to set up streaming websites

kaira

If you are a beginner then shared hosting is the best option. Later you can upgrade your service to the VPS or dedicated hosting.

Top Bottom