is rapidleech dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetli68

hi there is the rapidleech script dead?

i have been trying to find help for the mtn to get it to work but it will not work

i have been trying to find another link for the mtn incase my version is broke but all links are dead and rapidleech.com is down aswell

if its dead what do yous guys use now to make thumnails of your movies you upload tia for any help with this

2 comments
@jetli68,
Rapidleech project is a open source project , so very limited developers do contribute to this project
OR
i do correct myself ..........Number of upcoming Filehosts is much higher then number of contributions of developers.
Upto my best knowledge there are only 2-3 committers are active in this project now.

Rapidleech.com is owner(s) are busy with there Personal life, due to which even a small DNS related problem... takes much time to resolve

ON THE TOPIC , If you need ... I am ready to help you with your MTN issue.

thank you the prob i am having with mtn is i get this error every time i try to make a thumbnail

Command Failed ! Make sure (1) CHMOD your mtn executable to 755 and its size is 4.38 MB. (2) MTN and font Location is correct in mtnconf.php

chm

chmod have all set at 755 i have even tried 777 the mtn size is 4.38 and the config file looks right i just get this error all the time

tia for any help with htis mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back