Status
Not open for further replies.
premium is more or less like a donation to mediafire and in return they give some rewards :)

mediafire is a great host if you like them then sure donate it ;)

I've been MF premium before (2010 I think) and only have 100GB storage, with that limited storage then I have to leave.

now they offer unlimited storage so I think it's worth for backup purpose.

VIP i have a doubt, if you upload a 3.9GB file, can i download it as freebie? Will i could download it even if your account doesnt have more Direct Link traffic available?

Don't consider it.
Their Pro accounts have limited bandwidth, and it decreases when someone downloads files from your account.
That is, your links will become hotlinks unconditionally until you run out of your bandwidth.
After your bandwidth has been used up, your links become normal links eventually.

With a MediaPro membership, you can upload larger than 200MB files.
However, files larger than 200MB will be removed if you discountinued their MediaPro membership.
Of course, they will give you a little time to renew your MediaPro membership (I can't remember, maybe it's 1 month).
Once you exceed the deadline, your files which are larger than 200MB will be removed automatically.

I've been MF premium before (2010 I think) and only have 100GB storage, with that limited storage then I have to leave.

now they offer unlimited storage so I think it's worth for backup purpose.
where you getting that from? I've been with mediafire since 2008 and they always have had unlimited storage space.

Don't consider it.
Their Pro accounts have limited bandwidth, and it decreases when someone downloads files from your account.
That is, your links will become hotlinks unconditionally until you run out of your bandwidth.
After your bandwidth has been used up, your links become normal links eventually.

With a MediaPro membership, you can upload larger than 200MB files.
However, files larger than 200MB will be removed if you discountinued their MediaPro membership.
Of course, they will give you a little time to renew your MediaPro membership (I can't remember, maybe it's 1 month).
Once you exceed the deadline, your files which are larger than 200MB will be removed automatically.
All of this is completely true actually.

For old uploaders who share and wanna be secured, check LiveDrive[dot]com Pro Plans, currently paying 16.95€ for 5TB Secured Storage with Gbit Servers and FTP/HTTP support.

JD Support | Resume Avaiable | Unlimited FileSize | Unlimited Speed!

f7111e7419.png

ba0fe806f0.png

011f857bc2.png

1.3GB Test File (Copy link below to JDownloader)
Code:
http://meigaymeigo.livedrive.com/IO/DownloadSharedFile?NodeID=6cd9147c42634e3b9c5f54c035507f72
6GB Test File (Copy link below to JDownloader)
Code:
http://meigaymeigo.livedrive.com/webservice/AjaxHandler.ashx?Type=Query&Method=DownloadData&ID=8827ff565e72439eb93e7161040e6906&Backup=false

Last edited:
VIP i have a doubt, if you upload a 3.9GB file, can i download it as freebie? Will i could download it even if your account doesnt have more Direct Link traffic available?

you can download files over 200gb if you are Mediafire Pro, but free users cant, so that 100gb hotlink traffic is some kind of reward for your downloaders. its good for storage, but you must lock files or folders, and people cant see your private files, only those unlocked. hope you understand me:):facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back