Status
Not open for further replies.

vladavina

just need your opinion, is it worth to buy Mediafire premium, for personal storage or is it just waste of money?

any reply is appreciated :):facepalm:

33 comments
You sign into free account regularly and you have practically indefinite time for file storage. Adverts can be removed by using an adblocker.
MF pro account is NOT worth it. It's expensive and the benefits are really not that great.

due its nt limited i dont know why u wanna buy a premium there , if u want to upload create a upload free user its simple

Its more to support MF rather to benefit. The only thing thats good about pro is that batch downloads are much faster to do and you get remote uploading. Also, you bypass their file storage limit to up to 5GB. Useful for people who use it as a backup.

here is answer from their support:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Mediafire. If you pay for one year of a Pro account in advance, the cost is $65. If you choose to pay monthly, the cost is $9 per month.

Best Regards,

As Djlatino said, it isn't to gain anything, it is because you use them and you wish to support them. You don't HAVE to gain anything extra, be nice. I use Mediafire pro, and it isn't because I gain anything, it is because I appreciate their efforts in what they are doing. Mediafire is a great file host and a great backup service.

if i upload lets say 1gb file, free users can download it, as i can understand?
they'll not be able to download the big files once your account runs out of premium bandwidth.
It's seriously not worth it but if u understand that the benefits are too less compared to the price but just wanna support them for an awesome service, then go for it.

look into google docs for personal file storage. hell,i even use docs for sharing with trused users. Unlimited BW too

Boy98.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back