• probably no

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • absolutely not

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubawuba

So its been nearly a month since Filepost's uploading system went completely kaput; speeds of 5-30kb/s. Download speeds for free and premium users are really slow as well. Download counts are zero, sales and rebills are zero for me. People are complaining about non-payment.

This is starting to turn into usershare where nothing works. Usershare made promises everyday about new servers etc and then finally they disappear. Filepost is following the same pattern.

16 comments
I know there servers are slow but its goof for re-bills, heck if people cant download at good speeds, why they would bother buying premiums of filepost, they really gotta work on that, gradually they will get better.

Filepost is actually paying me, counting my every single sale and download, and it gets a decent speed of uploading and downloading.

Filepost is reliable and they pay, it's not their fault your stats are 0. They just ordered bunch of new servers and speed will improve. Filepost gained huge wave of traffic because of Wupload.

Be patient.

I have been paid $4000 from filepost. I am earning $40-60/day...
yes their servers are slow... heck - they will improve - only idiots won't try and improve it...
but they don't scam

like dekstr - I get great upload speed :)

filepost is not scam
but we know wupload close affilate program So
now alot of ppl use filepost
So there upload download speed goes down like hell
i am getting only 400 kbps from my rdp
and webupload
since i use Usa server

filepost is not scam
but we know wupload close affilate program So
now alot of ppl use filepost
So there upload download speed goes down like hell
i am getting only 400 kbps from my rdp
and webupload
since i use Usa server

I'm not saying their a scam right now but they could become one just like Usershare. Usershare was a legitimate host, i used it for a while too but then they had problems. They promised servers etc... Just wait blah blah and then weeks went by. Eventually they shut down and were banned from Wjunction.

I'm just saying that at this point after nearly a month of empty promises I think they might be going under like Usershare.

I got paid from filepost, probably not @@
and I don't think the speed varies too much for me because I always get low speed of uploading (from HK).

Fp up and down speed sux. they why people are not doing frm FP links... as i have FS and FSC links in same thread as wel..

why people go for kbs speed when they can go for mbs speed :))

I have Found A Solution To the Slow Speed Finally ...
I Made A Video About you can check it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdJ-B6M1yc

It works with me like a charm , I struggled to Download three files each about 400MB for around 3 months
until i got this workaround , Totally will work for you and For Every Body
You can even Share the News About Proper Download With your Links to Get IT right ;)

I have Found A Solution To the Slow Speed Finally ...
I Made A Video About you can check it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPdJ-B6M1yc

It works with me like a charm , I struggled to Download three files each about 400MB for around 3 months
until i got this workaround , Totally will work for you and For Every Body
You can even Share the News About Proper Download With your Links to Get IT right ;)
wtf, vote4close && ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back