Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhank008

Banned
Banned
Hey guys I wanted to know if CPx ads network @ cpxinteractive.com any good to use as cpm on a anime site ? :-?

I tried smowtion cpmstar adbrite but they pay too low :(

I Hardly made make anything good from above networks

I was invited by cpx yesterday through a mail to directly become publisher at them and to use their ads on my site

I get daily 6-8k UV direct traffic now so I need to know should I use cpx or is there any better ad network ?

Last edited by a moderator:
6 comments
CPX pays very low. They used to pay well when they 1st started but now they pay really low, Similiar to SMOWTION but just a tiny bit few more cents.

Search for a thread I have around here. is named something like "Top AD networks"

Found the thread bxflow :)

Once I reach the 10k UV a day cap, I intend to apply for game-advertsing ads network which is probably atm the highest cpm network and they accept anime and game sites easily :)

A friend using them told me he makes $1k-$1.5k/month from them just using 2 cpm ads and 1 popup with 15-20k traffic =D

Found the thread bxflow :)

Once I reach the 10k UV a day cap, I intend to apply for game-advertsing ads network which is probably atm the highest cpm network and they accept anime and game sites easily :)

A friend using them told me he makes $1k-$1.5k/month from them just using 2 cpm ads and 1 popup with 15-20k traffic =D

Well shub it can be possible if his visitors are performing actions on his ADS.

CPX likes to mix up ADS and throw alot of CPA ads (Cost Per Action) which means you get paid per performing w.e the ads wants. For example one ad may say, DOWNLOAD MSN SMILEY PACK, and the advertiser of that ads pays $1.00 per downloads then you would get that, It all depends, but if you rely solely on CPM impressions from CPX then it wouldnt make that much, their CPA ads is what really increase the earnings, but of course your visitors would have to be participating in them in order for you to get some pie. Also the country from where the visitors are from play a big part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back