Ironimg.net | earn up to 10$ / 1000 views | btc, pp, wmz | adult allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"REJECTED"
Now besides coreimg, chronos and imgmaid, my traffic is being studied in ironimg too. Let's hope for the better.

Thank you for all the payments before. It's been pretty good working with you guys.

Important announcement !!!
What with your images and money? Images still will be available and revenue generated will be of course paid.

so i am not using ironimg from aug. but as you said revenue generated with old image which uploaded before 5aug will be paid than why my last payment rejected ?

2016-11-09 $5.27 REJECTED (extratorrent.cc)

I think you are lucky:

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why me or an explanation, one day I found this and ready. I would like to be able to enter the page, because they are very smart, one can not do anything, but the uploaded images are still active and therefore they are still won with them.

What I say VERY READY.

:))

Like all other image hosts. Seriously, you was banned already probably from all (if someone don't believe you can check hefajstos posts history).

We removing images after 90 days for inactive accounts or for uploaders who barely working with us.

But giving premium accounts for active users. And with premium account images won't be removed.

You can send me username and i will upgrade your account.

Regards,
James

Our priority was to bring traffic from tier 1 and 2.

We don't really want tier 3 traffic and because of that we put this rates.

Important news. IronImg was sold. New owner promise to continue partnership program and keep doing payments. However he don't want keep support here. So from now on to contact with new owner please use only "contact" tab on site.

I will ask moderator for moving this topic to "Archive".

Thanks for working with us since months. And i wish new owner good luck with his new business.

Regards,
James

my payment is rejected! why??
user: wakgenk

2a4o3ut.jpg

please crosscheck again my payment mr sometimes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back